Searching for Her

Angel and Devil of Love

"I never thought I would say this, but.." Key sighed. "Nice work yeobo."

"I know" Jonghyun said with his nose up. "I'm so awesome that it even happened without me even doing anything." he smirked.

Taemin slapped his hand on the surface of the table. "Pay up." he grinned. Yoseob groaned. "Aww no fairrr~"

Just then the door burst open. All four of them turned their heads to the direction of the door. "Yo." Key saluted.

Min Ho rolled his eyes at them. "Have you seen Min Young?"

Yoseob and Taemin exchanged nervous glances. "Nope. Didn't see her."

"Okay. Well thanks." he left. The door swung slightly behind him.

Key and Jonghyun narrowed their eyes at Yoseob and Taemin. "Did you guys do something we don't know?" Jonghyun asked carefully.

"No." Yoseob admitted. At the same time Taemin said yes.

"I mean yes." Yoseob said. This time Taemin said no.

They glared each other down with cute pouts. 

"So you guys DID do something.."

Yoseob let Taemin do the talking. "We actually planned to. But we got too lazy so we didn't do anything."

"So.. what happened?" Key asked. They shrugged. Jonghyun raised his arms in defeat. "I'm not involved in this one."

~~~~~

Your phone rang just as the bell rung. You looked at the caller ID and frowned. *So it wasn't him...*

"Neh?" you asked, pressing the green button.

Min Ho's voice came out raspy and breathless but you could still make out what he was saying. "Have you.. seen Min Young?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know where she is?"

"Why?"

"Because I haven't seen her all day."

You smirked. "What. Are you worried about her?"

"What?" he scoffed. "Me? Worried? Pfftt."

You grew silent as you listen to him talking to himself, trying to convince himself that he wasn't worried. You thought it was kinda stupid since almost everyone knows he likes her already. He's the only one stupid enough to not make a move... so much for being a player.

"Nothing else to say?" you faked a yawn. "Well I'll be hanging up then..."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Where did she go?"

"Uh... something about... not coming to school today."

"What's she doing then?"

"Something about a shoot?"

"A shoot?" he asked. "What shoot?"

"What else?" you asked back, irritated. "Go find out yourself if you're so desperate. I have to go now. Good luck." You hung up.

He stared at his phone in horror and muttered to himself. "A shoot huh? Maybe.. maybe Yoseob knows." he nodded to himself. "Yeah maybe he does know."

He rushed off once again to meet Yoseob.


A/N: sorry I was gone for a while.. I was away at camp =)