Drama Club Part II

Angel and Devil of Love

You tilted your head. "You are...?"

"Yong Junhyung."

You blinked your eyes, you still couldn't remember him. But the name sounds awfully familiar...

"Junhyung?" you asked. "Um.. do I know you?"

He cracked up and you shot him your signature glare. "Excuse me?"

"I'm your orphanage buddy for the whole year that you were there." he grinned "Remember? 'We'll meet again'?"

You both sat on the cushions there and suddenly your memories flashed through your mind like a film playing by itself.

Your eyes lightened up like a little kid's would when they meet their mum after getting lost. "Chingu?" you smiled.

"Neh."

You hugged him and squealed loudly. Everybody else was staring at the both of you, totally surprised that the ice princess could be so... happy?

Gayoon whispered to Il Woo "Is she always like this around you guys?"

He shrugged and his eyebrows creased. "Maybe. Maybe not. I'm already used to each and everyone of their crazy attitudes. So I can't really tell."

She laughed. Dara heard them talking and felt jealous. "Stupid Il Woo..." she muttered softly and pouted.

"I couldn't remember your name because I used to just call you 'chingu'. Mian he." you let go of him.

"Its alright. I bet even last time when we were still young you couldn't be bothered to remember my name anyway." he smiled back. "So how's life been going?"

You smile faltered and you bit your lip, looking down. "Well..." 

"Not very good?" he asked " I can take you out on dates if you want to." he winked at you, trying to lighten up the mood.

You punched his arm playfully and he fell and the couch, clutching his chest like it hurt. You laughed. It must be in the drama club genes.

"Dates?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. "Are you asking me out?"

He quickly sat up so that you were both closer to each other. "If I said I was?"

"Then I wouldn't accept it." You stuck your tongue out.

He tickled your sides and you giggled uncontrollably. "Yah! S-Stop it.." you said in between your giggles.

He stopped and you clutched your sides with your hands. "Pabo chingu."

He smiled and pulled your hand from your side to shake it. "Glad we could meet again, Park ~~~~."

You squeezed his hand with all your strength. He pulled his hand out of your grasp and shook it many times before blowing on it. "Yah! That hurts." he pouted.

"Don't try your aegyo on me. It doesn't work." You laughed.

He simply smiled and went to join the guys across the classroom.

Kim Bum took Junhyung's place almost immediately. "Were you flirting behind my back?" he pouted while hugging a tiny pillow.

"No I wasn't." you wriggled your nose at him "And so what if I was? Do I need to ask for your permission?"

Kim Bum paused for a while. You rolled your eyes and stood up to leave but he pulled you down again. "No. You don't." He sighed. He was confused about his feelings. He'd just wanted to carry out another mission but it looks like he was failing - badly. It looks like HE was falling for you instead of you for falling for him.

He'd just realized that lately. That when you walked in the halways and guys looked at you in that way, he wouldn't like it and he'd get jealous. When you wore your shorts during physical education classes, guys would stare at your long legs and he'd hate that. When he notices a guy would want to confess his feelings to you, he would purposely lure you away with ice cream or your favorite food or some other subjects that he knew would catch your interest.

Since he was naturally a little slow in the head in love, he'd only known recently that maybe he was falling for you. But he knew you weren't. You were just always a little distant no matter how many smiles you've shown him or outings that you've went out with him.

"Right?" you asked back sarcastically. You pulled your hand out of his gingerly and shifted uncomfortably in your seat from his gaze.

"Are you okay?" you asked after a moment of silence.

"Muh." he replied, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Okay then. I'll go to the washroom." you blurted out and got up from the couch.

Min Bum buried his whole face in the pillow and sighed.

Min Ho slapped his back as he walked past him but Kim Bum did not react to it. Min Ho took a few steps back and bent down so that his face was at the same level as Kim Bum's. "Hey." he knocked Kim Bum's head.

"Yah, don't tell me you're --"

"HYUUUUNG~" Kim Bum's head suddenly shot up and Min Ho clutched the part of his chest where his heart lied. 

"Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill me?"

Kim Bum nodded. "I really think I'm crazy." he pouted "But... I'm not trying to kill you."

"Why?"

"I don't know." he burried his head in the pillow again. His fist was hitting his chest and Min Ho shot him a suspicious look. "Are you sick?"

"Muh." he got up again. "I think my heart is having a fever."

Min Ho chuckled "What? I guess you really have gone nuts."

"My heart feels kinda.. hot.." he sighed, trying to relieve his heart of the heat. "And kinda painful.."

~~~~

Sohyun jumped up and down in glee "I can't believe you would volunteer to join our club!" she clapped.

Min Young smiled "Why? Seems plenty of members here to me." she kindly stated.

Jihyun shook her head "Not really. The guys and us are kind of friends and we've started this club together since we have enough members. But..."

".. the other students do not like drama." Jiyoon finished.

"Seriously?" Min Young gasped. "But acting is so fun! You get to be someone else when you're on stage."

"Exactly." they all agreed.

After chtit-chatting for another 5 minutes, Min Young suddenly hit her fist lightly on her other palm. "I know!" she gasped, smiling. "You do know about the festival coming up, right?"

"I know!!" Sohyun cheered, always the hyper one. "The festival that our school has every year, every spring." 

"Ah~" Hyuna sang. "I remember last year during the festival, our club did nothing.. but helped the PA team."

"Then this year, we can do something." Min Young said.

Gayoon sighed. "Can we? What if the principal doesn't let us? Plus, it wouldn't be so easy with the other clubs competing for the stage, like the guitar club, or the music club, or the dance club..."

"We won't know unless we try." Min Young smiled. 

"Call the guys over." Jihyun whispered.

"Why are you whispering, unnie?" Sohyun whispered back.

"I don't know." she whispered again.

The guys came over and you came back just in time to join the circle of discussion.

" The annual festival for our high school is coming up in a month." Jihyun slowly explained. "We couldn't manage to do anything last year and we even ended up being just the audience for the dance club. BUT-"

"WE ARE GONNA TAKE THE STAGE THIS YEAR!" Sohyun squealed.

Gayoon, Jiyoon and Hyuna laughed. 

"Hey! Don't finish my sentence for me!" Jihyun scolded softly.

"Mianhe unnie." Sohyun lowered her head and smiled her toothy grin.

"So.. whaddya guys think?"

"Us?" Beast asked.

They exchanged looks and then back to the girls. "Of course! why not?" Junhyung said happily.

"Jeongmal?" Min Young gasped. "You all agree to this?" she asked in awe.

"Yeah noona!" Yoseob grinned.

"Except for me." Min Ho raised his hand.

Min Young turned to him her smile fading as everyone else did too.

"What.. why?" Sohyun asked.

"Because I've never really been the type to want to act. Especially against the odds." he shrugged and went to the door. "I'm leaving. If any of you want to complaint to me, don't. Complain to Kim Bum since he signed all of us up without even asking. You can ask Dara. It happened to her too."

Everyone glanced at Dara, and she gulped, blushing while screaming on the inside. "ITS TRUE!"

"Bye." he said casually and shut the door behind him.

"What a party crasher." Dongwoon shook his head.

Kikwang sighed at the closed door. "Well, we can't help that." he shrugged. "But the rest of us can still do it. We just need a storyline to act along with and someone who will be in charge of writing a letter to the principal for early booking of the stage, plus a scriptwriter. And a director." he said smoothly.

Hyunseung raised his hand "I'll write the letter to the principal."

Min Young grinned inwardly. "I know who'll be the scriptwriter."

"Who?" 4minute asked. Beast stared at her, awaiting her answer.

"Park ~~~~. My best friend."

You snapped out of her shortlifted daydreaming session. "What?" you asked sheepishly. 

"She just loves doing it." Min Young further added.

You tilted your head, confused. But it looks like Kikwang thought that meant a 'yes'.

"Okay you're in, I guess. Tell us the storyline as soon as possible, okay?"

"And everyone else, get ready for the time of our lives!!" Doojoon screamed randomly.

The guys cheered loudly and the girls laughed at them.

Kim Bum was still sitting there, half-conscious , half-dead-to-the-world.

You bit your lower lip, still wondering what was going on.

Soon, the group dispersed. Junhyung ruffled your hair before he left, leaving your hair in a mess.

You tried hard to remember what they were talking about as you were only paying half of your attention to their conversation.

And when you finally recounted the moment until Min Young said your name, you turned pale in realization.

"Oh no." you muttered to yourself. " I'm the scriptwriter?!" 

Kim Bum looked up at you, finally awake. 

"It can't be." 

You rushed out of the classroom, searching for Kikwang while leaving Kim Bum all alone in the dim lighted classroom.


A/N: Haha, even though  said I'll update less often, I ended updating DAILY too lmao. Sorry, I just HAD to D: The next time I go on hiatus, I really mean it lol. My next hiatus will be on Oct 4- 11. There's a public examination coming up so i hope you guys will continue supporting me both here and in real life. Kamsahamnida.