Apologize

Angel and Devil of Love

"No." Yoseob chided.

"But I want it~~" Taemin whined and stomped his foot.

"Well go ahead then but I'll tell your umma."

Yoseob's eyes widened. "No! Anything but that." he pleaded.

"Anything but that~" Yoseob impersonated with the same expression.

Min Young who was passing by chuckled and sat in front of both of them. "Hey Yoseob."

"Oh noona!" both Taemin and Yoseob said at the same time.

She stiffled a yawn and grabbed a pair of chopsticks, ready to eat her kimchi. 

"Omona, noona. Are you tired?" Taemin asked.

She smiled "Aniyo. Just.. um.."

Yoseob was staring above her head and she wondered if there was a bug that landed on her head. She frowned. "What is it Yoseob?"

"N-Nothing.."

Min Young, curious, turned around and gasped at Min Ho who had a stern expression on his face.

Taemin giggled to himself. It was hilarious to him. Min Ho was probably jealous again and damn, he really wanted banana milk at the moment.

Min Ho took his seat beside Min Young grudgingly but still careful to leave a distance away from her. 

He pretended to enjoy his food while humming a song. "Mm~ its really delicious~"

Taemin grinned "Yes we know."

Min Ho took a slice of meat from Min Young's plate and ate it "Mm~ this is even more delicious~"

Min Young frowned. He didn't even ask for her permission. Well not like she cares... and she kinda like how he's eating her food like its his.. But that's besides the point. He. Took. Her. Food. Without. Permission.

Yoseob sensed a brawl ready to happen and tugged on Taemin's shirt. Taemin looked at him "Neh?"

"Let's leave." Yoseob whispered.

"Why?"

"Just because." he stood up and dragged Taemin away with him. "But whyyy???" Taemin whined loudly, catching everyone else's attention. "I was just about to have fuuun!"

 

Min Young folded her arms. "Excuse me ahjussi you just took my food? And ate it. Without permission?" 

"Why?" Min Ho asked totally oblivious to the situation "You like your food that much?"

She scoffed. "No I don't. Don't you think that's a little rude though?"

It took exactly 3 seconds for Min Ho's brain to process that. "Oh." he murmured. Before he could even apologize, Min Young pushed her bowl of kimchi out of her sight and stomped off.

Min Ho still thought it was kind of childish to get mad over a tiny slice of meat. But on the other hand, he thought it was cute too. He followed her away from the table and out of the canteen.

When they reached a part of the hallway where there wasn't many people, he caught on her wrist and spun her around to face him.

"Look," he said, catching his breath. "I'm sorry.. okay?"

Her expression didn't change. She still looked mad.

"I didn't mean to.. cross the line. I didn't notice." He searched her eyes for a sign that she might forgive him. When he didn't, he lowered his head, feeling guilty. 

"I always seem to get you mad.. and your friend too." he confessed softly. "I don't even meant to do all that. Am I just naturally irritating or something?"

"No." she replied after much consideration.

He gave her a look. "So you do think I'm irritating?"

Her lips were dying to break into a smile. "Um.." she thought "Yes."

His shoulders deflated. "I knew it." 

"Well I guess it wouldn't be so bad if you'll just stop flirting with girls all the time and apologizing for things you do wrong and be a gentleman every once in a while." 

"So.. you're saying to not be all of me?"

She laughed, she couldn't help it anymore. "Yes." 

He allowed himself to admire her laugh for a while before he decided to break the moment. "Min Young ah."

She stopped laughing and wiped her tears off and at the same time felt her heart beat faster when he called her name.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm really sorry." he apologized deeply with a respectful bow.

She laughed and pushed him back up . "Its okay. Enough already." she said in the middle of her laugh. 

He stared at her seriously "Do you believe a flirt like me when he apologizes now?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

~~~

The school bell rang and the students all rushed to go home. Min Young finally got her job as the class president done and was making her way to the school gate when she saw Min Ho standing there with his iPod waiting for her. 

"Oh. Min Ho."

He showed her his list of contacts in his phone that had all the girls' number he had erased. Except for his family's, Kim Bum's, Il Woo's, Dara's and Shinee's.

Min Young smiled. "What are you telling me?" she asked innocently.

"I'm telling you that I've erased all the everyone else's contacts."

"And?"

He smirked. "I have plenty of space for one more now."

She chuckled and grabbed his phone. "Oh give me that." She punched in her number and returned the phone.

"I'll call you." he winked.

She waved him goodbye before going down her usual route back home.

He gazed at her back, feeling warmth spreading out all over his body. *No other girl has made me feel this way before. What does your existence mean to me?*


A/N: Yes yes I know I should be on hiatus for my exam but I just can't help it because PrincessBubbleTea's stories are just so amazing and my hands just itch to type by the time I finish each of her chapter! 8D Please do continue reading and I hope you won't unsubscribe or desert this story when I'm gone on 4-11 October ):

And for the moment I would like to resolve The MinMin and DaraWoo couple fisrt before we go straight ahead for the most interesting one :) Please be patient. Kamsahamnida~