I Love You?

Angel and Devil of Love

Jiyoon put the curler back in its place and sighed in content. "So girls, what do you think?"

4minute gathered around and gaped at you with wide eyes. "Omo unnie.. We never knew you were this good!" Sohyun complimented.

Jiyoon blushed a little. Jihyun chuckled.

"Are you ready?" Gayoon asked.

"I'm just the scriptwriter.." you pouted "I never even agreed to do this."

"Then do you want your script to fail?" Hyunseung asked, shutting the door behind him.

"Well..." you glanced at Hyuna who kept blowing at her scalded hand. "...no.."

He smiled. "Then get out there."

You nodded hesitantly and walked to the door, but stopped halfway and turned around. "But then... who's Romeo?"

Everyone exchanged excited and suspicious glances. Jiyoon smirked. "You'll see."

~~~~ [I'm just gonna run through the important part of the drama :)]

"Milady," Sohyun whispered. "He's here."

You nodded and acted cool but your mind was trying really hard to remember the parts you had written since you had so generously thrown anything that had to do with the script out of your mind when you had handed it in.

Your heart beat fast. You were really nervous because you weren't a really good actress in the first place. Besides, you still didn't know who Romeo was.. you were only hoping it would be Junhyung. Then it wouldn't be so bad. *Its him* your subsconscious told you. *Him?*you wondered to yourself.

You walked gracefully from one end of the stage to the other end as the light slowly dimmed and the next scene took its place.

 

The lights came on again and you walked out, looking at every direction possible, looking for 'Romeo'. "Romeo. Where are you?" you asked and almost gagged at your faked sweet voice.

The curtains behind you rose and your eyes widened as big as saucers. If you weren't on stage right now, you would've ran away as fast as your long legs could let you to find a hole for hiding your head in embarassment.

Of all of Beast.. and the three others, it HAD to be him. *I told you.* your subsconscious said again. *Oh shut up* you shot back.

"Right here." Kim Bum said with a low voice. Your heart did the weird filp flop thing that happens quite often around him and you felt your cheeks brighten.

"Romeo..."

He looked dashing in his outfit. He had a different aura to him. Maybe it was the stage. Or the lightings. But it definitely did make him feel different. He really does feel as charming as Romeo would have been back in the days.

Around this time, you were cursing yourself over and over for writing this part of the script. This was the most embarassing part. The UBER romantic part.. besides the end when both Romeo and Juliet dies of course.

You gasped lightly when Kim Bum cupped your face with both his hands and stared straight into your eyes, his eyes twinkling under the light. You heard the audience do the same too and suddenly you were more nervous.

You eyes travelled in all directions except his face and your heart was beating very loudly. You were only hoping that he couldn't hear it since it was awfully silent on stage and in the hall.

"I'm sorry that I'm late." He murmured "I was held back. Because of a lot things. I'm sorry." He apologized again.

You wondered if he had secretly practised Romeo's lines because he sounded so perfect. But you on the other hand, couldn't remember much since it was a horrible last minute thing and your mind had not even a second to register anything from the script.

You just nodded, like you forgave Kim Bum for being late.

Then you waited. He waited. The audience waited. For something to happen. ANYTHING.

But you were just staring at Kim Bum as he was to you.

Then suddenly he leaned in and planted his lips on yours.

You pulled back a little, stunned, but his hands kept you in place.

The audience went wild and the teachers worked hard to calm them down. Girls were crying and guys were boo-ing but some of the students who were encouraging the both of you to become a couple were hyperventilating and squealing. It was crazy.

It was a long, deep and passionate kiss as it was in the script. And soon enough you found it in you to return the kiss.

When Kim Bum finally stopped it, you felt like it was too soon, but you couldn't bring yourself to say anything. You were blushing furiously, you were sure.

He caressed your cheek and you looked up at him. You could see a hint of blush in his cheeks too. "I love you.. Juliet. I will never let you go."

You opened your mouth to reply as your memory started to stabilize and everything registered into your mind at the speed of light. "I love you too Romeo." you smiled.

Kim Bum returned your smile with a smirk that he rarely gave since he's smiling all the time and he IS known for being kind of cute.. Not really the Kim Bum you are seeing right now. But somehow, even if you weren't used to it, you liked it enough to love it.

And you both continued the staring competition until the lights went off.