Graduation

Angel and Devil of Love

-Many many months later-

"Congratulations! You graduated!" Taemin shrieked, shaking everybody's hand. You looked at him with sad droopy eyes. "Yeah.. thanks.."

Min Young patted your back. "You okay?"

You faked a tiny smile "Yeah sure I am."

Shinee, 4minute, Beast and your friends felt sorry for you. All this time, Kim Bum hasn't contacted you at all. Everytime you went to visit his home, he was always either away, busy, sleeping, or there was an occasion going on. 

He said all he needed was some time. But its been a very VERY long time now. Even graduation was here. And you stil haven't seen him yet.

You waited at the school gate for your other friends to pack up and leave this place called school once and for all. They were all reluctant to leave some stuff at school because they were filled with so much valuable memories. Especially the girls.

You kicked the sand and looked ahead, at space. Everyday seemed to pass so slowly, sometimes it made you feel like you were suffocating.

Suddenly someone hugged you from behind. You jumped a little and thought it was Junhyung so you just laughed. "Hey, get off me." you elbowed him.

He didn't move. "Junhyung-"

"Junhyung?" the voice asked.

Your eyes widened. He released his arms and you turned to look at him. "K-K-Kim Bum?"

He grinned. "I graduated too!.. I knew you'd be here."

Your eyes started to tear up. "You IDIOT! Where were you all this time?! I was about to decide to forgetting all about you. So by 'some time' you meant this long?!" you punched his chest.

He held your hand and you looked up into his eyes. "I'm sorry. It took longer than I expected it to."

"What did?" you sniffed.

"The company." he held your other hand. "I saved it from bankrupcy and from my ill dad.. who's gone now."

"W-What?" It was all so sudden. You didn't know how to accept all that information.

"And.." he added. "I got you this." he took a necklace out from his large pocket. He gave it to you. "I picked it out myself. Do you like it?"

Your eyes shone with happiness but you refused to say anything. He chuckled and helped you put it on. "And this too." he reached into his other pocket and took a tiny box out. He opened it and a silver ring was in it. You gasped. 

"Wait wait wait!" you panicked. "What is all this?! Why are all these things happening so fast?" 

"Because of all those times you and I wasted. The time we could've gone out together for movies, dinner, lunch,dates.. but we didn't. Because I was too foolish to ask." he shook his head. "And especially because I didn't contact you for so long, I was thinking you'd feel really down, so I bought these to make up for it."

"But.." your tears streaked down your face. "What do you expect me to say? Because of you, I feel so confused."

"I don't mind if you reject me." he sighed. "I understand."

"So, ~~~ will you marry me?"

You ran into his arms and hugged him tight. "Are you really a pabo? Of course its a yes!" you squealed.

He hugged you back and rested his chin on your shoulder while burying his face in your hair, sniffing the scent he missed so much. He kissed your ear and smiled.

"Thank you."