I Like Him

Angel and Devil of Love

"You did great." Gayoon smiled genuinely.

"Easy for you to say unnie. You didn't do anything..." you pouted. She laughed and patted your head. "You've become really cute, you know?"

Il Woo stood beside you and grinned. "Juliet was a little stiff."

You frowned. "So? I didn't have practice like the rest of you did for I-don't-remember-how-long." 

"Few weeks." He corrected.

You rolled your eyes and Gayoon chuckled.

Sohyun came hopping over with Kikwang and Yoseob trailing behind her. "Unniee~" she hugged your arm. 

"Hi Sohyun." you said awkwardly at her intimacy.

"You were great! You're a born actress!" she announced loudly. Everyone turned their attention to her and you quickly closed , muffling her loud squeals. 

"Shh.. Everyone's looking." you glared.

But she didn't get it and pushed your hand away. "I SAW YOUR FACE! You were blushing really hard!" she squealed. "Do you like Kim Bum sshi? Do you? Do you?"

You turned away from her, annoyed and felt that weird heating at your cheeks again. You covered your face with your hands and cursed silently to yourself. *Oh no, not again*

Junhyung pried your hands away from your face and you lightly gasped. "Y-Yah!" you squeaked. "What's wrong with you?"

He raised his eyebrow "What's wrong with YOU?" he chuckled. "Why are you so embarassed?"

You kept your head down and said nothing hoping that he would just go away and leave you alone to calm your hormones because maybe you do like him--

*WHAT?* your mind screeched to a halt * I LIKE him?*

Your eyes widened and the next horrible thing happened. "Look at me." you shook your head. 

He cocked his head, curious. "Unless... you really DO like him?"

"W-What?" you croaked and looked up, suddenly. Your head hit his jaw and he winced in pain.

" NO I DON'T. I don't." you denied.

Beast, 4minute, Shinee, Dara and Min Ho gathered around, awfully curious about the commotion.

"Then why are you denying it so loudly and clearly?" he asked, baffled.

You blinked your eyes several times. "I am?"

"Yes you were..." Hyuna suspiciously agreed with Junhyung.

"I don't." 

Il Woo gave you an uncomfortable look but you shrugged it off. You searched for an opening somewhere in the circle of friends. You never knew they could be so terrifying when they were doing an interrogation.

But the only people who seemed happy with the situation was Taemin, Yoseob and Key.

They were actually grinning really widely.

When you glared at them, they looked away whistling.

Kim Bum tapped Doojoon on the shoulder. "Hey. We should leave now. Show's over."

You quickly turned away from him, facing your back to him. You put a hand on your chest and did a little prayer. *Please calm down.. please calm down.. * 

Wait scratch that. Not a prayer. A plea.

Junhyung felt a weird stir in his heart. He didn't want you to answer his question anyway. He was just teasing you. He really hoped you didn't like Kim Bum... and he knew why he felt that way. Maybe.

"Hey!!" Min Young came to the group holding a large certificate and a bunch of coupons in her hand.

"Min Young noona!" Yoseob waved. Taemin pulled Yoseob's ear and Key kicked him behind his knee.

Yoseob pouted cutely and glared at them both. "I miss it.." he whispered.

"Sorry?" Min Young asked, cupping her hand at her ear.

"Nothing." They chimed.

She shrugged and raised the bunch of coupons. "Guess what?" she asked.

"Oh oh! Pick me pick me!" Jonghyun raised his hand and jumped like a preschooler.

She chuckled. "Okay. Jonghyun?"

"Yes!" he pumped his fist into the air. "I knoowww... YOU GUYS WON. Right? Right?"

Hyunseung punched him lightly and Jonghyun pretended like it hurt a lot.

Choi Min Ho got a phone call from his girlfriend Victoria and said that he had to leave. Shinee waved him goodbye.

"Yeah." Min Young nodded happily. "And we got tickets to KFC and another chicken restaurant."

Onew perked up from waaayy across the backstage on a couch and darted to her. "I heard 'KFC'." he cheered. "and the word 'chicken'!!!" 

"When do we leave?" he asked impatiently.

"Now?" Min Young suggested.

"YES!!!" he skipped around.

"Hold on!" you yelped. "Everyone except me is out of the costumes! Please wait for me." you pleaded before rushing to your dressing room.

4minute decided to help you so they went in with you.

Beast, Shinee, Dara, Il Woo, Min Ho and Min Young went out together to wait for you.

Junhyung and Kim Bum stayed back to wait for you right in front of your dressing room.

Junhyung raised his brow at Kim Bum  "Oh? You're waiting too?" 

"..Yeah." he nodded. "You too?"

"Yeah." Junhyung softly replied.

They waited for you in total silence.