Staying Strong Is Hard Part I

Angel and Devil of Love

It was breezy out and cloudy too so Yoseob and Taemin decided to take their break outside under a shady tree sharing Taemin's iPod and watching the leaves fall nicely and gently when the wind blows. Yoseob had a pair of sunglasses on. He thought it made him look cooler. But as we all know, no one or THING can hide his cuteness. (hehe sorry just being a freak)

Taemin sipped his banana milk and bobbed his head to the beat. Yoseob watched the clouds above and imagined weird shapes with his immense creativity. None of them knew of the shadow quickly approaching...

"BOO!"

"AH!!!" they both jumped in shock to the other direction.

Sohyun waved at them cheerfully. "Annyeong~ What are you guys doing?"

Taemin was too busy trying to catch his breath to bother replying. "We're relaxing." Yoseob answered.

"Ah..." she cocked her head to one side. "Do you want to know something interesting?"

"What?" Taemin the nosy gossiper piped up.

"Min Ho's left."

"What?!" Yoseob gasped.

Sohyun shook her head with a shrug. "Don't ask me. I just heard from Hyuna unnie. It appears he left just today."

"WHAT??!" Taemin gasped loudly after the information registered in his head, which was 10 seconds later. "No way~" he whined and pounded his fist on the grass. "I just thought of a new plan.." he pouted.

"I did too.." Yoseob sighed with his head down.

~~~

"Omo." you rushed to Min Young's open locker. Right when you reached her, she shut it and it showed : her eye bags, the dark circles, the pale skin, the long face, the eerie aura.

"Min Young?" you called her sheepishly.

Apparently she didn't hear you. She continued walking away and you swear you could have seen a dark cloud hanging over her head.

You ran up to her and blocked her path. She bumped right into you. She then paused for what seemed like a very long time then looked up and you as if looking at you itself took a whole lot of effort. "~~~~ah..."

"What happened?" you asked feeling very worried for her.

She sniffed and looked away, suddenly feeling a whole lot worse. She could have burst out in tears at the moment but she had that little pride left that she had to keep. "Didn't you hear..?"

You shrugged. "Sorry Min but you know I'm not exactly a people person so..."

Her eyes rolled back and her bag and files dropped. She fell right on you and you almost fell but someone held you up from behind. You turned your head slightly to look behind you.

"..Kim Bum.."

He smirked. "Hey. You okay?"

You felt butterflies in your stomach but got right into suppressing them. You cleared your throat. "I think you're asking the wrong person..." you looked at Min Young.

"Oh." he nodded. "So you didn't hear."

"About what?" you asked, starting to get annoyed by 'what you didn't hear'.

"Min Ho left. To The States."

Your eyes widened. "But.. then why is she so affected?"

He shrugged. "I don't know for sure. You're her best friend." he winked. "You should know best."

You blushed and looked away. "...office.." you muttered.

"What?" he inched closer.

You backed away slightly. "She needs to go to the nurse office." you felt her forehead. "She has a fever." you dared a peek at him but looked away again when you saw him still looking at you. "You don't mind, do you?"

He chuckled. "I think you're supposed to look at the person when you ask for a favor."

You looked at him.

He looked back.

You blinked. "What?"

"Aren't you going to say something?" he asked.

"Well you told me to look at you."

He paused then burst out laughing. "Oh its okay." he took Min Young from you and carried her bridal style. "Nurse's office?" he confirmed.

You nodded. He walked away in a hurry and you watched him.

You cursed the fool in your heart. It made you want to be sick yourself. You cleared the thought and walked to class as it was only a minute until it starts.