First Kiss

Angel and Devil of Love

Il Woo searched for either Min Ho or Kim Bum in the sea of people in the canteen. He hated crowded places but he didn't want to eat alone either, and he knew they would both be in the canteen so he had no choice.

Hie eyes fell on a familiar black haired head that hung low. He squeezed through the crowd and sat opposite of Kim Bum who was poking his poor food effortlessly.

"Yah. Kim Bum."

Il Woo waited and waited but he got no response so he knocked Kim Bum on the head.

"Agh!" Kim Bum hissed, rubbing his head. "What the-" His eyes fell on Il Woo and his sour expression turned into a sad one "Hyuuuunnngg~"

"What?" Il Woo asked, taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"I broke her heart." he confessed with sorrowful eyes.

You stopped walking right behind Il Woo, eavesdropping on their conversation. You heard a familiar voice plus the words 'broken heart'. It was like a mysterious force attracted you to the conversation and you were awfully curious as to what happened.

"Broke whose heart?" Il Woo asked, slightly irritated. " You just went out with another girl not too long ago and now you're out with another?!" 

"Hyuna..." Kim Bum mumbled.

"Hyuna? it was Soo Hyun now its--" Il Woo calmed his nerves down and sipped his orange juice angrily biting the tip of the straw.

".. I broke her heart..." he continued mumbling.

Il Woo cursed in his head. Kim Bum wasn't even listening to him. Why the hell did he even try?

A tray was put on the table beside Il Woo. Both he and Kim Bum looked at you awkwardly. The canteen went into a sudden mode of silence as you settled down beside Il Woo with a smile.

"Annyeong oppas. Sorry for sitting here but there are no other seats left." You bowed slightly and ate your food casually, as if its the most normal thing for you to sit with the kingkas of the school. Or with ANYONE for that matter.

Some people around you started to murmur among themselves and soon enough, the canteen was back to how it was. Except with a new gossip spreading right about then.

Kim Bum put his fork down. You looked up at him, chewing on your food. You half expected him to yell at you for yesterday's incident. Or maybe warn you. Or whatever. Something 'mean' of course.

But he didn't. He grinned. "Hey, ~~~~-sshi. We met yesterday at the amusement park, right?"

You nodded stiffly, surprised. You gulped the food down your throat. "Yeah."

"Were you crying?"

A few guys and girls who were walking pass Kim Bum heard that and stopped walking, suddenly interested in their conversation.

You frowned and let your anger show for the first time in say, 16 years? You don't know why, but he seemed to be the only person who could make your heart allow you to do these crazy things. Show these crazy things. "What?" You scoffed. "Me? CRY? The mountains would fall apart first before I cry."

The students gasped and Il Woo's eyes widened. But Kim Bum seemed to not care.

"Really? Then a mountain must have fallen apart yesterday." 

[Your POV]

JWNOS*(#&^WAJAKLMSV.

Is he being sarcastic? Is he trying to get on my nerves? 

Or is he really just that dumb?

" I did not cry."  I growled inching my face closer to his. 

"Why are you so different today?" He asked, his hot breath on my cheek. "You were so nice yesterday. I like that ~~~~." 

"Why? Don't like this me? Get used to it. This is who I really am."

"I don't believe you." he pouted.

Oh for the love of Mona Lisa, he's not afraid of my glare AND my cold voice.

"Then start believ-"

I felt something soft touch my lips and that cut me off from what I was about to say next. The crowd around us gasped and that Il Woo guy's eyes bulged out.

I didn't want to believe it at first.

But slowly, as time passed by, I started to accept the fact that it WAS happening.

He was kissing me.

The school's top kingka stole my first kiss.