Mission Success

Angel and Devil of Love

"~~~~." Min Young gasped with wide eyes. (yeah i forgot to mention they were friends in the description. mianhe D:)

"Have you heard of the rumour already?" 

She nodded shyly and bit on her lip.

You groaned, obviously irritated with the whole situation. Why did the dude have to kiss you in record time? I mean, you guys didn't even really know each other and he was obviously upset over Hyuna just a moment ago the other day. Was he bipolar or something? Did he have two separate personalities to him?

Somehow you were very convinced about that but you really would prefer not to know.

"Its okay ~~~~-ah." Min Young said with her usual sparkle in her eyes. Maybe its what makes Min Ho like her more than the other s, you thought. "Your rumour will be over soon. Since.. there's a new rumour going around school since a few minutes ago."

"What?" you asked, curious and pouting, showing your puppy-doe like eyes. You only showed this true self to Min Young and no one else since she was only your bestest friend and you've known her ever since elementary school. She understood every situation very well. Like when to shut up, when to cheer you up, when to hang out or just cry her/your heart out. Its amazing how she could understand you so well. She and you were the closest friends and nothing would ever be able to change that.

"Hm.. upper class man Il Woo and Dara-sshi?" You nodded. " They might be going out.

You sighed in relieve. Then suddenly your eyes widened again. "Did they kiss?"

"Nope."

"Oh no." you grumbled.

Min Young laughed. She knew exactly what you were thinking. "That won't be enough to cover up for YOUR rumour?" she mused with a smirk.

You nodded pathetically. She held your pinky with hers and together, the both of you trudged down the hallways out to the school gates.

"What happened to Prince Charming number 11?" Min Young suddenly asked knowingly.

You suddenly felt happier and your face was lit with a smile that Min Young knew came from your heart. "I did it." You pumped a fist into the air "I succeeded."

She shook her head amused. She couldn't understand the logic of you doing this to every guy or girl who got close to you enough in elementary school. It took her 4-5 months to understand. And although it was a little twisted, she accepted it anyway, seeing that your life was pretty much in a complicated mess. So your twisted logic would only be expected.

But still, the way you did things bugged her a little sometimes because it still hurts others nevertheless and her kindred spirit isn't ever really in the favor of that. Though she never tells you that, you could get her message since you guys were best friends and all. 

"~~~~ ah."

"Hm?" you asked letting your hand fall back in place at your side. 

"Are you still going to do this?" she asked, suddenly serious. "This... mission of yours."

"Of course." you replied without hesitating. "I will never stop."

You turned to leave before more things could be said and before things could turn out for the worse. "Bye min youngie. See you tomorrow." You waved.

Min Young sighed deeply for you. She was so worried for you sometimes. She feels so helpless and insecure because she couldn't do anything to help you ---not as in helping in your mission but helping you realize that what you're doing is just wrong. 

She still vividly remembers that one time that you nearly fell in love. NEARLY. With Prince Charming No.5 

Flashback

[Your POV]

You planned it so that at that exact place and time and scene, you were making out with Kim Jonghyun on the couch. You weren't gonna deny that his house was really pretty, white and well kept. His things and furnitures all looked really expensive. Heck, even his clothes are branded. He comes to school in a Lamborghini drived by his personal chaffeur.

You knew he would be your next Prince Charming the moment he stepped into your school. You knew that he was definitely the type that would fall for you instantly -- even if he has a girlfriend. 

Yes. He had a girlfriend. Shin Se Kyung. And that only made things so much easier for you.

It only took you three days of flirting and goofing around with him to win his heart over. You could tell it was never love that he felt for you but lust. 100% lust.

You never really knew why but every time you thought of it like that, you felt like a thousand needles had just stabbed your heart and you felt like your heart was sinking into a black hole. 

You threw your arms around him and hugged his neck. He had his arms around your tiny waist and his lips were busy kissing you all over your neck leaving marks and traces of the Bling Bling ninja everywhere. You smiled as his lips touched yours, innocent and sweet at first, but then it got much more passinate and it drove him nuts as you had expected because you knew Se Kyung would never be able to appease his ual desires. She was just too pure and too inexperienced.

You had 4 other Prince Charming before him. Yeah you were experienced enough. But somehow, when he groaned and sometimes moaned huskily next to your ear, you didn't feel like how you have felt before with the other guys. Your heart exploded with bliss and gladness and for the first time in your life, you flashed a true smile to a guy.

You thought that maybe you loved him. But quickly got rid of that thought as you knew it was way too risky to fall in love. Cause love only hurts.

At that moment you heard steps outside as Jonghyun moaned yet again through the kiss. You knew she was coming so you quickly guided his hands to your back, encouraging him to go further. You deepened the kiss and just when the door clicked open, you moaned loudly, making sure she can hear it from way across the large room.

Her eyes widened and she gasped. The two cups of hot chocolate that she had just made in the kitchen fell to the ground, scalding her toes but she didn't care. She covered her face with her hands and quickly rushed out of the room, embarrased and very VERY disappointed.

Jonghyun quickly ran after her, any trace of you had completely vanished from his mind. 

You sighed and tugged your shirt down. You took your handbag and walked out to the main exit. The chaffeur offered you a ride home but you politely refused. 

You looked back at the house and felt a bit down for the first time after a successful mission. You wished him the best of luck silently in your heart and left Prince Charming No.5 forever.

[end of flashback]

[Kim Bum's POV]

Kim Bum dialled his hyung. The call was picked up after the second ring. 

"Yeah. What is it Kim Bum?"

"Hyung. I was thinking since tomorrow is a weekend, we can go out for some bowling?"

"Tomorrow? Sure. But.. who else is coming along?" Il Woo asked casually from the other end, popping some candy into his mouth while watching television.

"Hm... me, Min Ho hyung, Min Young-sshi and ~~~~ sshi."

"What?" Il Woo asked confused. "Why are you inviting the girls along? We barely even know them."

Kim Bum shrugged. He wasn't very concerned but he knew that his Min Ho hyung liked Min Young and ~~~~ was Min Young's friend and he could use that opportunity to become friends with her and also to apologize to her for kissing her. He hadn't meant it really, but at that time she looked so much like Tae Hee and his heart was hurting from thinking too much of the heartache that he had so kindly awarded to Hyuna.

"Why?" Kim Bum asked back with a hint of humour in his voice. "Want Dara noona to come too?" he suggested.

Il Woo scoffed and fakely coughed. "What are you talking about? Of course not."

"Well see you tomorrow hyung." Kim Bum laughed.

"Yeah. Whatever."

And the call was disconnected.


A/N: I have no comments! T^T I feel really unmotivated so I go to other stories, read, and get motivated. Haha, yeah I know. Lame and just.. well, pitiful but oh well. I hope you enjoyed this longer-than-usual chapter. Thanks for reading. Kamsahamnida~