The Spark of Love.

Angel and Devil of Love

[Dara's POV]

The coach blew her whistle. Dara stopped in her tracks and eyed her juniors who were having a really hard time trying to catch up to her. She felt slightly guilty for running ahead of them. After all her coach wasn't what you would call a tactful person.

"What are you girls doing on the floor? Did I tell you to crawl? " The girls got up and started jogging slowly, panting. "Why are you so slow? Can't you be like your Dara unnie?"

One of them fell and bruised her knee. She gasped as the pain shot through her entire being. "Hey, you!" the coach pointed at her and whistled. "Get up now!" 

The girl nodded and got up slowly, half-limping, half-jogging.

Dara shook her head. The coach was definitely in a foul mood today. "Coach?" she called.

The coach's expression softened "Yes Dara-sshi?"

"You are tired aren't you?" Dara asked, breathing in and out and exercising her muscles naturally while running, still full with stamina.

"Yes." the coach sighed loudly. "It has been a long day."

Dara stopped at the coach's side with a bright smile on her face. "I'll help you coach for the day then."

"You will?"

"Of course." Dara nodded confidently.

"Well then," the coach gave her whistle to Dara. "Keep it well." she smiled. "And don't forget to turn off the lights and shut the door when you leave!" the coach reminded her before she shut the the door behind her and left the tennis court for good.

"Neh~!" 

Dara turned to the juniors who had silly yet cute smiles on their otherwise exhausted faces. "Stop." Dara said in an unusually gentle voice.

The girls followed her command and fell on the ground on their immediately, gasping for air.

Dara ran to the corner to grab a first aid kit and ran back to the girl who got her knee bruised, quickly getting an antiseptic, cotton and bandages ready. "You alright?" 

The girl nodded shyly. She was one of those rare ones that never talked much but was hardworking and excelled at everything. 

"What's your name?" Dara asked politely, applying the antiseptic on the bruised area.

The girl winced a little "Hm.. Nicole."

"Nicole? That's a pretty name." Dara commented, bandaging her knee." There." she lightly patted her knee. "All better?"

The girl nodded again. "Gomawo..."

"What are you talking about?" Dara grinned, then pinched Nicole's cheeks. "You can go home early if you want to."

Nicole shook her head. "I wanna stay to watch."

Dara tilted her head a little and smiled "Alright. Don't move too much okay?"

She got up and clapped her hands twice. The other girls stood up, fully alert. "Get your game face on! Let's start hitting some balls!" (no erted thoughts please >.<)

"Neh~" they chimed.

[Jung Il Woo's POV]

Il Woo gazed at her the entire time from the walkway above. He had heard someone fall and was suddenly worried it was Dara so he had averted his attention below. But apparently, one of the juniors was the one who fell. Dara gave her first aid treatment and she sounded so gentle just then.

So different, he'd thought.

He kept thinking it was somebody else down there. But when she got up and made them start what they should really practice with that usual cheery voice, he realized that it really was her.

He smiled and continued walking, like he was earlier and exited the tennis court carefully feeling glad for a reason he didn't know yet without Dara noticing his presence.

~~

[Min Young's POV]

"Class president!" someone called.

Min Young rolled her eyes irritatedly. "Neh?"

"Can you help me erase the board? I'm in a rush, I need to go out with my friends now,and I really can't make them wait! Mianhe. You can, right? Right? Please~ Chebal~"

"What's in it for me?" she mumbled softly.

"Neh?" the guy asked.

"Nothing." she said loudly this time. "I'll do it. Whatever. Just go."

The guy nodded and ran off. Min Young walked over to the board and grudgingly grabbed the duster and started dusting the chalk off the board.

Suddenly, a head poked in at the door. It was the guy again. "You sure?"

"JUST GO ALREADY!" she literally yelled.

"N-Neh!" the poor guy yelped and ran off quickly.

She sighed deeply and slammed the duster down after she was done dusting the board.

"Noona~" she heard a voice call.

"WHAT DO YOU WA-" she turned to the door "Oh." she blinked. "Yoseob."

Yoseob was her dongsaeng since last year and they became quite close. She often spends time with him when you weren't there to talk to. Since you had this habit of just going wherever you wanted to without telling her.

Yoseob laughed. "What's wrong noona? You sure look mad."

"Of course I'm mad" she puffed her cheeks. "Who wouldn't when they get pushed around every day? Its like they can't do things on their own. Maybe they should just cut off their arms and legs since they've got no real use for it anyway and kindly donate them to people who are in need." she smiled to herself.

"Aigoo~" Yoseob patted her head. "Don't talk like that." he whined "Its scary."

[Min Ho's POV]

At that moment, Min Ho passed by her class and saw Yoseob patting her head. 

He suddenly felt angry. REALLY angry at the guy who was trying to pull an aegyo on Min Young.

He's just a junior. What the hell are you getting so mad about? he grumbled in his mind.

He started to walk off but then Min Young came out of the class. He looked down at her and she looked up at him at the same time, their eyes locking with one another.

Yoseob stared at them both curiously, not understand the situation. 

He shrugged it off and passed right in between them. 

Min Ho glared at him and almost felt his inner beast ready to pounce on the world's most annoying person in the world to him now. 

"Noona, I'll see you tomorrow then okay? Annyeong~"

"Bye!" Min Young yelled goodbye before he totally disappeared from her sight.

Min Ho gulped and calmed himself down. He definitely could NOT lose his cool in front of a girl. He never did and he wasn't gonna start then.

Especially not with Min Young his subconscious told him.

What the hell?

"You okay?" Min Young poked his arm. He felt electricity zap him and jumped a little.

Min Young raised her eyebrow, confused whether to feel surprised or offended that he reacted that way.

"I'll go first." she said, being cold again. She started to walk away but he pulled her back by her wrist. 

She looked back at him with a frown.

"I'll walk you back."