Plan MinMin

Angel and Devil of Love

"Pali! What are you all doing?!" the coach fumed.

Dara sighed. Why must her coach always be this way?

The bell rung and the girls sighed in relief. 

"Alright girls. Since time is up, I'll let you off this time." she said before storming out of the court.

"Yah. That coach.. who does she think is?" Amber panted, out of breath.

"its okay guys." Dara smiled. "I heard she's leaving at the end of the month."

Nicole's eyes lit up and Krystal jumped up and down with a wide grin and clapping her hands. "Cheongmalyo?"

"Chincha?" Nicole asked.

"Neh." she nodded "So don't be afraid. I don't think there will be a new coach after her anytime soon. And even if there will be one, you can count on your unnie that she will be a good coach. Ara?" 

"Neh." they chimed.

"Cool." she took her towel and bag. "See you next time~"

~~~

[Yoseob's POV]

Yoseob sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

Why was Min Ho hyung always ignoring him? 

He didn't get it. Its not like he did anything to offend him.

When Yoseob accidentally bumped Min Ho's shoulder in the hallways, Min Ho would snicker and sometimes even bump him back even harder on purpose. When they were in line at the canteen, Min Ho would always take a large spoon of vegetables and put it on his plate. When they met during club meetings, he realized that he would be the only one Min Ho doesn't ever talk to.

And he really wondered why.

"Hey~" Taemin  sat beside him on the bench, watching his hyungs play football on the field.

"Hi Taeminnie." Yoseob grinned cutely.

Taemin did it too, only cuter. "Hey Yoseobie. How come you're not playing?"

"I don't feel like it."

Taemin stared Yoseob down. "Wae? Did something happen?"

"Aniyo~ What are you talking about?" Yoseob chuckled.

"I can totally see through you Yoseob." Taemin nodded with his lips pursed and Yoseob could definitely tell that Taemin was trying to act cool. They'd always have competitions on that. And Yoseob would always be the cooler one in the end.

"Yeah, right." Yoseob stuck his tongue out at Taemin "If you can really see through me, then tell me what I'm thinking right now."

"Hm....." Taemin wondered, looking up at the sky. Then, suddenly, looked at Yoseob again. "I know." he grinned " Woman problem?"

Yoseob stopped moving for a minute, shocked himself that Taemin could think of something like that. Then burst out laughing. Taemin pouted at him "What's so funny?"

"Ha.. A-Aniyo.. ha.. how could you ever.. think of that.. ha.."

"I just thought it could be possible..." Taemin shrugged.

Yoseob wiped the tears off the corner of his eyes. "Its not... Its Min Ho hyung."

"Ah. I see." Taemin smiled. Then when the information had finally registered into his mind, his eyes widened and he jumped out of his seat, pointing an accusing finger at Yoseob "Y-Y-You like Min Ho hyung?!!"

Yoseob choked on his saliva. "Bwoh?! How can you think like that? I think YOU are the one with the problem!"

"Oh." Taemin sighed with his hand on his chest. "Thank God. I thought you were really going gay."

Yoseob rolled his eyes.

Taemin sat beside Yosoeb again. "So... what is it then? What's wrong with Min Ho hyung?"

"Aigoo. Molla~ I didn't even do anything to him but it seems like he's really mad at me. Really really mad."

"Is that so?" Taemin raised his eyebrow. "He must have a reason..."

"Hm..."

"Ah! I know!" Taemin curled his hands into fists. " Did you know? Min Ho hyung likes Min Young noona."

"Chincha? I didn't know..."

"And you're her other best friend besides ~~~~-noona. Right?" Taemin asked.

Yoseob nodded. "Right!" Taemin poked Yoseob's cheek. "I knew it."

"I don't get it." Yoseob shrugged.

"Its so obvious!" Taemin whined.

"Then tell me~!!" Yoseob whined even louder.

"Have you ever done something like visit Min Young noona at her classroom? And Min Ho was there too?"

"Yeah..."

[Flashback]

He started to walk off but then Min Young came out of the class. He looked down at her and she looked up at him at the same time, their eyes locking with one another.

 

Yoseob stared at them both curiously, not understand the situation. 

He shrugged it off and passed right in between them. 

Min Ho glared at him and almost felt his inner beast ready to pounce on the world's most annoying person in the world to him now. 

"Noona, I'll see you tomorrow then okay? Annyeong~"

"Bye!" Min Young yelled goodbye before he totally disappeared from her sight.

[end of flashback]

"Aish"

"See?" Taemin hopped on the bench with his happily as if he was the one who found Atlantis.

"I didn't mean anything! I never knew he liked Min Young noona..."

"So? What do you plan on doing now?" Taemin asked with his elbows on his knees and his fists under his chin, staring straight at Yoseob.

Yoseob pushed Taemin away. "Yah! Don't do that! Now I really feel gay." Yoseob shivered and rubbed his goosebumps away.

"So? So? So? So?" Taemin kept on pestering.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Yoseob whined and stomped his feet continuously on the ground. "I hate it." he pouted.

"Hehe." Taemin grinned suddenly.

"What?" Yoseob asked. He had a very bad feeling that Taemin had something not-so-nice in plan for him.

"I've got a plan~" Taemin sang.

"Tell me."

"Eh... you can help Min Ho hyung and Min Young noona get together." Taemin suggested "I'm sure hyung won't be mad at you if you do that."

"Are you sure that'll work?" Yoseob asked "What if I don't succeed?"

"Who cares about that?" Taemin knocked Yoseob's head. "Think positively!" he punched his fist into the air "Fighting!"

Yoseob smiled and punched his fist into the air too "Fighting!" They cheered together.


A/N: comment pls I need encouragement X) sorry for not updating daily anymore.. well I'm lacking time and uh... encouragement! and also my exams are really REALLY close now. I hope you understand. two weeks left. wish me luck :) kamsahamnida~