Post-Interview Moment Part I

Angel and Devil of Love

You barged into the room, huffing and puffing. The interviewers gave you a hard look. You bowed apologetically and took your seat.

"Care to explain why you're late?" one of them asked.

"Ah.." you cleared your throat. "I-I'm sorry."

"Hm.." he said back as if he expected that reply.

One by one, the candidates were interviewed and finally it was your turn. You gripped the edge of the chair tightly to build up your confidence. You looked up from your legs and your eyes met a familiar face. Yes you didn't know him.. at least you think you don't. He tapped his finger impatiently on a form and waited for you to talk.

"Oh." you said as you snapped out of your daze. You fumbled with your documents and some of them fell all over the ground. The rest of the interviewers and candidates tried their best to hold back their laughter but the one sitting in front of you wasn't even smiling. He looked so serious and stern. *Way to put on the pressure*

You explained to him and the rest a little about your background, the reason why you were interested in this company, (which was fake since Kim Bum did it out of the blue and you didn't end up automatically getting a job so you had to go through an interview) answer questions about their company and etc.

The interview ended and you hurried out of the cursed place. The moment you stepped out, you loosened your tie and stretched your arms out wide. Everyone was staring but you could care less. Just before you attempted to deeply breathe the fresh air, you were whisked away into the darkness of the shelter of the company building.

Your instincts came in quickly and you were prepared to kick the person at the place where the sun didn't shine but halted when your eyes fell on the person's face.

"Kim Bum?" you gasped. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled lightly. "This is my dad's company. Do I need to have a reason to be here?"

You folded your arms "Let me rephrase that. What is the real reason why you're here?"

He shook his head, not wanting to tell you why he was really here. He was too worried for you and he desperately wanted to ask you how it went like any other good friend would but somehow he just couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Its been a while.." he looked at you. "Dinner?"

You flushed at the thought of him taking you out for dinner again. You always took them as dates. But you wondered if he felt the same..

"I don't feel like going out for dinner tonight." you defiantly replied. "I'm sooo tired." you sighed and strutted off.

He followed behind you closely. "Really?" he pouted cutely.

He forced yourself to look away from him because if you'd really seen his face, you would've given in to him. "Yes, really."

"Fine then." he smirked. "I'll just send you home."

You thought of the transportation fees you would have to pay if you rejected his offer. But your pride got in the way. "I can go home fine myself." you confidently said.

Kim Bum took a big step so he was in front of you and you bumped into his chest. You blushed. "H-Hey. Don't just come out suddenly like that!"

He gave you that cute look and you backed off slightly but he took a step closer again. "Please let me. Its the least I can do." he pleaded.

You felt your insides stirring and your heart jumping again. You threw your hands in the air and sighed. "Fine, whatever."

He grinned and pulled you gently by your wrist to the parking lot. You felt electricity course through your entire body when he held your wrist. You kept staring at his hand , giving it a telepathic message never to let go.

But it did.

The both of you stopped right in front of a badass looking bike. It was painted black and silver and its engine looked so cool. Like the ones in video games, except this was real. Your eyes widened.

"Y-You have a BIKE?!" you asked giddily.

He nodded. "Its new."

You gaped at him. "It is?! But why did you buy it?" you felt like it was such a waste to buy something that looked so expensive when a person was still in high school. 

Kim Bum pursed his lips and got the helmets ready. *I got it for you..*

"Here." he handed you the pink helmet.

You put it on your head but couldn't fasten it properly.

Kim Bum gestured you to come forward and helped you put it on the right way. You felt his breath near your neck and suddenly the temperature just increased about 3 degrees.

"Done." he patted the helmet. "Get on" He patted the seat behind him.

You got on warily and held his shoulders. He started the engine and it came to life.

He zoomed off in less than a minute and you yelped. You shifted your hands from his shoulders to his waist  for your dear life. 

He looked back a little. "You okay back there?"

"Keep your eyes on the road!" you squeaked.

He chuckled and did as he was told. He liked the feeling of your hands around him and your body pressed against his. He wished that the highway would stretch till forever.