Staying Strong Is Hard Part II

Angel and Devil of Love

You collected your books hurriedly. You hate rushing but you had no other choice. "Hey what's the hurry?" some girl asked.

"Its a Tuesday." you said and walked out of the classroom quickly.

The girl looked at her friend weirdly. "Tuesday?" she frowned. "What does that have to do with anything?"

 

"Oh. ~~~~.." Min Young said depressingly. "School's over?"

You nodded. "How are you doing?"

She didn't reply and looked out the window instead.

You sat down on an empty space of the bed. She shifted slightly to give you more space. "Is it..." you bit your lip. "..Min.. Ho?"

She snickered and you felt slightly scared. Then she started laughing which made you feel even more afraid. 

"So what if it is?" she shook her head. "Its too late." She finally looked at you but with tears in her eyes. "He's.. gone." 

You softened. It felt surreal to see her in that state. You've never seen her look so down before. So.. weak.

You reached out and hugged her. You patted her back. "I know you're really sad now. But.." you paused thinking of what to say. "You can't give up. You can cry. Cry all you want even. But this is the last time I will see you like this, araso?"

She nodded and hugged you back, crying hard and loud. She clawed at your cardigan but you didn't mind. It felt good to comfort a sad person.. and to know it works. You wondered how long he would be gone and how much Min Young would have to suffer like this.

But no matter what you would protect your best friend... until the day he returns.


A/N: Chwesonghamnida. I know I haven't been updating lately and this is a REALLY short chapter (because I have really little motivation here..). But I'll try my best next time okay? Take care :)