The Beginning

Angel and Devil of Love

[Your POV]

The alarm clock buzzed loudly. I turn it off and stifled a yawn. I squinted my eyes as my vision slowly get itself used to the sudden brightness from the Sun.

"Damn." I said massaging my temple " What time is it?"

My cell phone buzzed and I got out of bed lazily.

"Y-Yeoboseyo?"

"Morning babe." Tae Jun greeted from over his side. 

I could literally feel the affection that hid itself well under those words. I tightened my hold on my cell. I hated this feeling. The feeling of when your heart kinda beats faster than how it was just seconds ago. The warmth that is sent throughout your body.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He chuckled " Want me to walk you to school?"

I guess this is what people call love. 

But in the end this 'love' that they assume to be the best gift from God is just an illusion.

What it really is is a monster.

"No you don't have to," I said, clearing my throat "I'll see you at school oppa." 

"Deh." He said like a little boy obeying his mum.

I was about to end the call when I heard him call my name loudly "~~~~- AH!"

"Hm?"

"Saranghae."

I laughed silently. We were already at our last stage. 

Looks like I'll have to make my move soon.

" I love you too oppa."

[Kim Bum's POV]

I walked through the gates of the school and noticed many people looking my way. Some with jealousy, others with admiration. Nevertheless they all looked pretty friendly so I waved at them.

"Annyeong!"

"Yah!" Min Ho called and slapped my back.

"Omo, hyung!"

"What do you think you're doing, waving at everybody like that?" He asked slightly annoyed at my carefree attitude. He took a second glance at the crowd.

"or did you actually... have someone in mind?" he asked again, wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt my face heat up but fortunately, Il Woo hyung came just in time.

"HYUUUUUNNGG~" I whined.

" What are you doing?" He asked, sending suspicious looks at me " And why are you two talking so casually in the middle of the way here , attracting all the attention?"

"Aishh" Min Ho tried pulling his aegyo on Il Woo "Lighten up right? I mean, what's the big deal? Its good to attract attention."

Just then, a girl with a miniskirt and tight fitted blouse walked pass us and Min Ho hyung gave her this weird look and a smirk crept on his face.

She giggled and blushed slightly then continued to walk off with her friend.

" She was totally checking me out." He said, with a goofy grin.

Il Woo totally ignored him and walked in to the hallways.

I laughed at Min Ho's expression. " Stop doing that hyung. Seriously. You should find a girl and settle down with her, you know?"

"Tch" he snickered "As if I care about that crap. Tell that to your other hyung."

"What about Min Young?"

He fell silent. And his eyes darted to every other direction except at me. 

"Who's she?" he lightly chuckled "C'mon man, let's get in or we'll be late."

He ran towards Il Woo and yelled " Yaaaahh!! Il Woo! Wait for me!!"

I shook my head and sighed. When will hyungs ever learn to accept their feelings?