Playful Lunch

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The very next day, L.Joe had started calling you ~~~~. He had also come and hung out with you, Ricky and Ciel. The four of you got along very well, and always had a happy aura. You had just remembered that school camp was next day and you were very excited, as so was the rest of your 'group'. During lunch break, Ciel was finally free, and all four of you decided to eat at the rooftop. After getting yourselves into comfortable positions, you opened your bag and took out four lunch boxes.

The other three looked at you with shocking eyes. "D - Did you really make all of this? All by yourself, in the early morning?" Ricky asked.

You nodded. "B - But you wasted your time just for us!" Ciel guiltily said.

You shook your head. "Ani. I had a lot of fun making these. I made every single one of the lunch boxes different. I made sure that I had all your favourite food!" you happily said.

All four of them lit up with bright smiles. "Jinja? Does that mean you have my delicious extra spicy dukkbokki!?" L.Joe eagerly asked.

You giggled and shook your head. You saw L.Joe beaming happily and started to smile. Watching him smile like a little child was very amusing to you, as you thought he looked cute while doing so. You took the lunch boxes, and placed them all on the ground in a row in front of you. "Why are you doing that?" Ricky asked.

You started giggling. "You have to guess which one is yours though. Whichever you end up with, you have to eat it." you explained.

Their mouths gaped and they were shocked, which made you laugh even more. "NO! What would happen if someone got my lovely dukkbokki!?" L.Joe yelled, earning laughs and giggles from the rest.

"Well then, too bad!" you said to him.

He pouted. Then he hastily took one of the boxes, and hoped it was his. Since the wrapping of the boxes were all the same, it was quite hard to choose. He chose the 2nd one from the row and then eagerly opened it. Much to his surprise, he got his spicy dukkbokki and he was beaming. "YES! I got my dukkbokki!" he exclaimed, happily smiling at his so - called victory.

Ricky and Ciel looked at him with amazement, while you were also surprised. Ciel then was the next person to take one of the boxes, and when she opened hers... she earned herself.. her favourite food as well! "YAY! I'm so happy!!" she shouted.

She began to eat along with L.Joe, while there were only two boxes left. Ricky's and yours. Ricky was gulping. He slowly moved his hand from one to another and couldn't make a decision. Because he couldn't choose, he began to be childish again and used the old way to determine which one he would choose. "Eennie meenie minnie mo!" he pointed at one of the boxes, and then took it.

He opened it eagerly, as did the rest. But when he opened it, he wasn't exactly.. happy. He didn't get the lunch box that he wanted. Instead, he got yours. You chuckled at his being a little bit sad and then said, "Aww... too bad!" you teased.

Ricky turned his head towards you and then pouted. "Can I pppleeaassee have the other box?"

"No." was your reply.

"Pretty please?" Ricky started to pout even more cutely.

You could never resist his aegyo, but you held your urge to pinch his cheeks in. "N - no." you replied.

Ricky tried pouting once more and then you couldn't handle it anymore. You pinched his cheeks and then he was 'ow'ing and 'ouch'ing. You laughed while Ciel and L.Joe laughed along. "Of course you can have the other lunch box. How can I ever resist your aegyo?" you said.

Ricky's eyes turned into sparkles and then said, "Jinja!? YAY! Kamsahamnida, ~~~~!" he thanked and then hugged you, which made you blush a little bit.

When Ricky realised what he had done, he quickly pulled back and then apologised for his sudden action. You said it was alright and then handed him the other box, that had his delicacy in it. You took your lunch box back and then everyone began to finish eating. For the rest of lunch, everyone was deep in their thoughts.

Ciel bit her lip. *I wish Ricky oppa would do that to me.. I wish he never liked ~~~~ and instead, liked me... But what can I do? I don't want to ruin my friendship with ~~~~ just because of Ricky oppa.. What should I do?* Ciel thought to herself.

Ricky was happily smiling and grinning to himself, while eating his lunch. *Oh my gosh! I hugged her for the first time! Yay! I swear, if I became her boyfriend, I would be hugging her non-stop! I hope our relationship can continue to grow like this...* Ricky thought to himself, as he ate.

L.Joe also bit his lip. *Why is it that when someone else hugs her, I feel weird inside? I feel like I don't want her to hug him, and instead, come to me. Why? This is something I've never felt towards a girl before.. Could it possibly be love and... jealousy?* L.Joe thought to himself.

You were just silently eating your lunch, while inside your mind, you were quite shocked. *This is the first time that Ricky oppa has hugged me. For some reason, it feels nice, but... I like it when L.Joe hugs me more. OMO! How did he get in my mind!? And why did I just say that I feel better in his arms!? Uhh... am I possibly falling in love with him...?* you bit your lip.

------------

Boring? I thought so. xD
Next chapter.. should be starting to get exciting :)
So please bear with these boring chapters and look forward to some love and drama soon! :D
Thank you everyone for reading, commenting and subscribing.
It makes me really motivated and happy :)
Oh and silent readers, you too! But I would much appreciate it if you commented at least ONCE!
So don't be a silent reader, don't be shy and comment! I don't bite ^^ (or do I...?)