Losing Hope

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You and Ricky were inside the haunted house. You could hear nothing but screams of horror, and you could see nothing but darkness. "This is so different compared to the outside ... " you admitted.

"Yeah..." Ricky agreed.

You were holding Ricky's hand tightly, as you were freaked out. Both of you had your flashlights on and you were walking slowly. You heard more screaming and cackling laughter. You tightened your grip on Ricky's hand when you heard the cackle. "Ricky oppa... I'm scared." you said, trembing.

"Don't worry, oppa will protect you..." Ricky said, even though he was scared himself.

Both of you kept walking until you heard footsteps behind you. *Someone's following us..* you thought, wondering if Ricky noticed as well.

*Is someone following us...?* Ricky thought.

Both of you eyed each other and then nodded. On the count of three, you both ran for your lives. You were running way too fast, that you couldn't see where you were going, and tripped over a rock. You fell onto the bare floor. "~~~~!? Gwenchana!?" Ricky asked, worried.

"I - I'm fine." you lied.

You tried to stand up, but then you fell down again. "Ow..." you said, as you clutched your twisted ankle.

"Here, get on my back. Lucky for us, we lost trace of the person following us" Ricky said, as he bent down.

You hesitated, but then you crawled onto Ricky's back. "I hope I'm not too heavy..." you blushed.

"No, you're not. In fact, you're really light, so don't worry." Ricky said.

You smiled. "Thanks oppa." you thanked, as your rested your head on his broad back.

Ricky smiled and then he walked off, carrying you with both his arms, while you were holding the flashlight.

----

"Where'd they go? I swear I just saw Ricky and ~~~~ in front of ud..." L.Joe said.

"L - L.Joe, can we please hurry and get out of h - here?" Ciel stuttered, trembling.

"Arasseo." L.Joe gave in.

------

You and Ricky kept walking, until you saw something, or should I say, someone, in front of you. The figure was.. exactly the same kind as a zombie's. * Oh my god, is that a zombie?* you and Ricky both thought, as Ricky backed away.

Rick ran back, going into a different route. He looked back to see the 'zombie' running after both of you. Ricky quickened his pace with you clutching onto his back. Ricky saw a nearby corner wall, and then hid behind it. The 'zombie' ran past the wall and then both of you sighed in relief. When Ricky came out from the hiding place, he saw two tunnels. *Oh no... Which tunnel do we go in...?* Ricky thought.

He went back to where you were and then said, "~~~~, I'm going to go into one of those tunnels. I want you to say here, so you won't get injured anymore. If I don't come back, you can interact with me using the badge." Ricky said.

You shook your head violently. "N - No, I'm coming with you. I don't want to stay here alone..." you shivered.

"Believe in yourself, ~~~~. You'll be fine." Ricky said, and without waiting for your reply, he had already left.

You crawled into a ball after you saw Ricky enter the left tunnel. "Believe in yourself ~~~~... believe..." you repeated the words that Ricky and L.Joe had said,

Then you heard a yell and a huge 'thud'. *That voice.. RICKY!?* you panicked.

You searched for your badge in your pocket only to find nothing. You searched everywhere, but it was no use. You couldn't find it anywhere. Then a thought came to your mind. *I... must've dropped it back there when I fell down. AAAHHH!!! BABO!* you thought.

You started getting worried about Ricky. "I hope he's okay.." you mumbled.

You were crawled up, for around 15 minutes, until you heard footsteps again. *Footsteps...? Oh my gosh, I'm in danger.. But, I can't move!* you panicked.

The footsteps got closer. You panicked, and you were on the verge of crying. You tried as hard as you could to hold your tears back, but you made sniffling noises from time to time. *Please... stay away from me... I have no hope, no strength, no ability to move... I'm sorry L.Joe, Ricky. I just don't have any courage and belief in myself... I'm ... weak.* you thought, as you began to quietly sniffle.

----------------

Oh yeah, might just tell you this, since I won't be mentioning it in the story.
The zombie guy is um.. one of the teachers... xD