Rooms

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Eventually everyone on the bus had fallen asleep, except for Mr. Jjang and the bus driver. There were at least another two hours on the bus until you finally reached the destination.

Two hours later, the bus had finally stopped, indicating that you had reached the place. Because everyone was still asleep, Mr. Jjang had to yell. "WAKE UP EVERYONE! WE'RE HERE!" shouted through the bus.

When everyone heard that, their eyes immediately popped open. They all eagerly looked outside the window, including you. Outside the window, you could see many different and beautiful views, such as the city, the Hankang River, and Lotte World, the famous amusement park. "Wow, this is beautiful..." you mumbled under your breath.

"It is isn't it?" you heard someone say. You turned your head around and saw L.Joe, looking outside the window as well. You smiled and then nodded in agreement.

After everyone had admiringly looked at their surroundings, Mr. Jjang told everyone to come outside and see where they would be staying. Everyone huddled off the bus and then immediately their eyes widened. The huge mansion - like hotel that was in front of them, was the place that they would be staying at. It was beautiful, and it looked magical.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mr. Jjang admitted.

Everyone nodded. "Alright then, the rooms will be co - ed, and I will decide who stays with who. In total, there will be four people in each room. Understood?" Mr. Jjang explained.

That made everyone shocked and they all gasped. "Are you crazy!? Co - ed!? That's.." you heard one of your classmates say.

"No I'm not crazy. This is how the rules came to be. If you've got a problem, you can go home. I don't care. I know the idea of sharing a room with boys / girls is unbelievable, but it wasn't my decision. Also, the rooms are divided into two sections, so you should be fine." Mr. Jjang said.

That shut everyone's mouth up. You, L.Joe, Ricky and Ciel all desparately hoped that the four of you would be together.


"Minah, Yunah, Minwoo, Youngmin. Changjo, Niel, Sulli, Luna. Minwoo..." the list went on forever.

Nnone of your friends had been called yet and you were pleased. So when you heard Ciel's name being called, you panicked. *Please let it be us four...* you thought.

"Ciel, ~~~~, Ricky and L.Joe." Mr. Jjang finished.

"Yes!" the four of you chorused.

"Everyone, please find your room number after I give you the keys. Unpack your luggages and everything and then you can go sight seeing with your room mates. Make sure you come back by 5PM. That's all I have to say. Announcements will be made through the speakers in your room, so yeah.. Let's get started with the rooms now shall we?" Mr. Jjang explained.

Everyone dashed into the mansion - like hotel after getting a key from Mr. Jjang. Eagerly, you and the rest of your group were looking for the room. "Room 43... Room 43..." you mumbled as you and your friends searched.

After ten minutes of searching... "I found room 43!" Ricky yelled.

The rest of you dashed to where Ricky was and then checked the number. All of you had happy grins on your face. L.Joe opened the door after you unlocked it, and then all of you huddled inside. When you all saw the room, you dropped your bags and luggages, your mouths were hanging open and your eyes were as big as saucers.

"I - Is this seriously where we're staying!?" Ciel managed to stutter.

The room was filled with nothing but luxury and beauty. The wallpaper was lovely, the kitchen was absolutely clean, the carpet was well blended in colour and the bedrooms were lovely. There were two beds on each section of the room and the cute, squishy pillows were placed on them. A modern TV was placed in the living room and the couches... you could easily fall asleep on them. One of you checked the bathroom and saw that there wasn't even a speck of dust.

In reply to Ciel's question, you all nodded, still shocked. You were the first to stop admiring the beauty and then you strode over to the 'girls' section. You dumped your luggage and bag on the floor, and then you stretched. "Come on you guys!" you yelled.

Everyone snapped out of it and then went over to their sections. All of you began to talk to each other while unpacking luggages. In a matter of half an hour, all of you had finished unpacking and then decided to rest for a while before going out to sightsee. "Phew! Finally finished!" Ciel exclaimed.

You giggled. "Come on, let's go see if the guys are finished." you said,

Ciel nodded and then you both went over to the guys section, only to find both of them sleepy soundlessly. Luckily, they had already finished unpacking, and they were just tired. If they hadn't unpacked, you and Ciel would probably have to unpack for them, which would be quite annoying.

"Sigh.. sleepyheads. Are we still going to go sight seeing?" Ciel asked.

You nodded. "Of course we are. We're waking them up! We'll yell and make loud noises or something." you smiled.

"Okay..." Ciel giggled.

-----------------------

"Ready? 1..2..3...WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEADS!" you and Ciel yelled at the top of your lungs.

"AHH!" the two flustered boys woke up immediately.

You and Ciel laughed at their reaction. "Come on guys! Let's go sight seeing now!" you said.

"Okay..." L,Joe and Ricky sleepily agreed, while Ciel was the only one who was energetically saying it.

-----------------------

Sorry for not updating ;~;
And sorry for the lame and boring chapter!! D: