Fall

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You and your friends were on your way back to the entrance of the little forest, when you suddenly spotted a whole bunch of flags behind a railing. You tapped Ciel on the shoulder and then said, "Hey look, over behind that railing, there's a whole heap of flags! Want me to go get them?" you asked.

Ciel looked, and then when she saw, she eagerly nodded. You smiled and then told L.Joe and Ricky that you would be right back. They nodded, and then you walked back to the railing. Ciel came along with you, just in case anything bad happened to you. Once the two of you arrived there, you eagerly moved towards the railing. Just as you were about to jump over the railing and collect the whole bunch of flags, the ground shook and then you suddenly found yourself falling into a deep hole. "AHHHH!" you screamed.

Ciel rushed over to you and then said, "~~~~? ARE YOU OKAY!?" she yelled.

"I - I'm fine. J - Just go get Ricky and L.Joe and see if they have any rope." you said.

 Ciel nodded and then rushed to where Ricky and L.Joe were. "Where's ~~~~?" L.Joe asked, feeling worried.

"S - She fell into a large, deep hole.." Ciel looked at them.

"Ricky, you have some rope right?" L.Joe asked.

Ricky nodded, and then handed L.Joe the rope. L.Joe then ran over to where he saw you go, and then saw you there, down at the very deep end of the hole. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of there." L.Joe smiled.

You weakly smiled. L.Joe tied the rope onto a tree, and then tied the remaining around his waist. He motioned for Ciel and Ricky to come to him and then hold onto the rope tightly, so that L.Joe wouldn't fall down. They nodded and then came over. "You ready for this?" L.Joe asked Ricky and Ciel.

They both nodded. L.Joe then started to slowly drop down into the hole, holding onto the rope. Ricky and Ciel used all their might to try and make the rope balanced, so that it wouldn't suddenly break. "Yes, that's good. Keep going.." L.Joe said.

L.Joe was now three - quarters down the deep hole. "Come on, almost there!" L.Joe shouted.

Suddenly, L.Joe heard a noise coming from the rope. He looked up, and then saw that the rope was almost breaking. "RICKY, CIEL! STABLE YOURSELF OR ELSE I'LL FALL!" L.Joe yelled.

But Ricky and Ciel couldn't hear him. The rope continued to break, until it just suddenly snapped. "AHH!" L.Joe screamed, as he suddenly landed on the floor, next to you.

-----------

At the surface, Ricky and Ciel felt like a huge weight had just been taken off them. "Phew. Where's L.Joe?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know." Ciel said.

Ricky and Ciel then eyed each other. They then rushed to the edge of the hole, and then looked down. They both looked up and glanced at each other. "Oh .." they both said in unison.

-----------------

I'm sorry for my boring chapters these days.. D:
Please don't unsubscribe and continue to read!
I'm sorry if I don't update enough either... D:
Please wait patiently! (:
Thank you to all my lovely and wonderful readers ~
Don't be a ninja! Comment and spazz all you want ^^

I'd appreciate it if some people can advertise my story for me, as I'm really busy =3=
Thank you ^^