Getting The Flags

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The next day, surprisingly, Ciel had woken up before all of you. At exactly 8AM, Ciel woke everyone up and jumped up and down with excitement. "Nrghh... What? Let me sleep for 5 more minutes..." Ricky sleepily said, then closed his eyes again.

"YAHH YAHH! Wake up! We're having the flag competition today!" Ciel yelled.

"Nggh.. fine.." Ricky said, as he lazily got up and locked the bathroom door.

"YAAHH! L.JOE! ~~~~!" Ciel screamed.

"What... Nggh..." you and L.Joe chorused.

"GET UPPP!!" Ciel shouted again.

"Ugh.. fine." the two of you said, and then got up.

------------------------

After everyone was fully awake, an announcement was made for breakfast.

------------

After breakfast, there was an announcement for the activity.

---------

Mr. Jjang and a few other people from the hotel were taking you to the forest, where you would all get into your groups of four, and begin the hunt. Once you all arrived there, you saw a camping area, and then Mr. Jjang told you to all go sit down on one of the logs. There, Mr. Jjang started explaining on where you could go and where you couldn't. He also told you that there would be traps, and that you should beware of holes. Everyone nodded, and then eagerly waited for Mr. Jjang to blow the whistle, which signaled for them to start looking for flags.

*PHHHHHHHHFFFF*

Then everyone scrambled into the forest, searching high and low, up in the trees, and down buried beneath the leaves. You, L.Joe, Ciel and Ricky all walked deeper into the forest, and then began searching for flags. "Ah! Found one!" you shouted to the rest, which were scattered around the area.

"Where!?" Ciel screamed with excitement.

You pointed up into the tree. "How are we supposed to get that?" Ricky asked.

"I'll go get it." L.Joe smiled, and then made his way towards the tree.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" you asked, worried, in case he fell down.

"Heh, worrying about me now eh? Don't worry, I'll be fine." L.Joe half smirked and then staretd to climb the tree.

You blushed, and then all three of you waited for L.Joe to come back.

----------

In a few minutes, L.Joe had safely come back down, with the flag in his hand. "Told you I'd be okay." he smiled, as he passed the flag to you, so you could place it in the basket that you had brought along.

You smiled back and then the four of you continued to look for flags. Once, Ciel found a flag which was buried beneath a heap of leaves. Ricky then found one, which was in a hollow of a tree. L.Joe then found one as well, which was painted brown and camouflaged on the tree. All of you 'wow'ed at L.Joe's discovery. By the time it was around 3PM, the four of you had found around 20 flags, and you were all proud of it. You and L.Joe found the most, Ciel found quite a few, and so did Ricky, so everyone participated in it with their best effort.