Midnight Fun

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Everyone was back inside their rooms, changed after eating dinner and showering. L.Joe treated your ankle again, while you treated everyone else's injuries. "Thanks ~~~~. Sorry for leaving you there alone..." Ricky thanked and apologised.

You shook your head. "It's alright. It's not your fault that you fell into a hole... Although I do wonder what a hole was doing in the middle of the house.." you wondered.

"Actually, I was thinking that too.." everyone else chorused.

After finishing the treatments, you started to relax on the bed. Everyone else was lazing around, watching TV. Slowly, your eyelids started dropping down heavily, and you almost drifted off to sleep, until an announcement was to be made.

"Everyone, please proceed to the backyard. I repeat, everyone, please proceed to the backyard." the announcement ended.

Puzzled, you and the rest went outside into the backyard. Everyone was already in their PJ's. "Hey, anyone know what's going on?" someone asked.

"I need to get my beauty sleep!"

"I want to watch TV!"

The comments and questions kept rushing through. Everyone kept shrugging in response. Just then, Mr. Jjang came. "I'm sorry for waking all of you guys up at night time, but I thought we could have a little.. midnight fun. What do you say?" Mr. Jjang suggested.

When everyone heard that, they all yelled. "YES! THANK YOU SIR!"

Mr. Jjang chuckled. "Alright then. I'll be right back."  he said and everyone nodded.

"I wonder what Mr. Jjang is planning.." Ciel wondered.

You all waited for about ten minutes, and then Mr. Jjang came running back. He was carrying a big, huge box. *What are those boxes for...* everyone thought.

"Everyone, come and grab a firecracker!" Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone charged at the box. Mr. Jjang disappeared yet again, unknown to everyone. You took a firecracker and then waited for a lighter. You then saw a lighter in front of your face. You looked up to see L.Joe.

"Here." he smiled.

"Thanks." you said, attempting to take the lighter.

L.Joe chuckled. "You'll have to catch it!" he teased.

You pouted, then leaned forward, putting more weight onto your ankle. "OW!" you yelled.

L.Joe giggled. "See? You're not okay, even though you said you were..." he sympathetically said.

You bit your lip in embarrassment. Then you heard a crackling noise. You looked at your firecracker to see that L.Joe had lit it for you. You smiled. "Thanks.." you said, yet again.

"No problem." L.Joe said, as he took a seat next to you.

You and L.Joe were having a nice little conversation, waving your firecrackers around, sitting together, and you honestly were having a lot of fun. From afar, Ricky was watching you in envy. He wished that he was the one that was there with you, smiling and talking and helping you, but Ciel had asked him to accompany her. He pouted to himself in jealousy.

Eventually, you and L.Joe's firecrackers had burnt out, and you both threw them into the bin. You both talked to each other for a while, until you heard a loud thud, coming from the sky. You and L.Joe looked up into the sky, to see fireworks being lit up. "Wow..it's beautiful." you remarked.

L.Joe nodded and then suddenly asked you something weird..

"Is it possible for a hot guy to fall in love with a dorky girl...?"

You turned your head to him just as a love heart shaped firework lit up into the beautiful, starry sky. You really had no idea how to answer that question. "Umm.. it depends..? I don't really know.. Why do you ask?" you replied.

L.Joe shook his head. "No.. it's nothing. Nevermind." he said and then smiled.

"Okay.." you said, still curious.

Another hour that was full of fun ended, and finally everyone had gone back to their rooms. All four of you had already gone to sleep, except you and L.Joe.

*Is it really possible for me to fall in love with her...?* L.Joe thought, as he finally drifted off to sleep.

*I wonder what he meant by that question...* you thought, as you finally drifted off to dreamland.