The Last Three Riddles

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

"What's the answer for number 8..?" L.Joe asked you.

"I have no idea. I think it might be a crystal?" you shrugged.

"I think.. it's hair." L.Joe said.

"Hair?" you asked.

"Yeah, hair. Hair grows, but it's not alive, right?" L.Joe stated.

"Hmm.. maybe you're right. I don't even think we can find a crystal nearby, so we'll go with hair.." you said.

L.Joe pulled a strand of hair out of his head. "Ouch. I think I pulled too hard." L.Joe rubbed his head.

You giggled. "Babo. Next riddle..." you teased.

----------

"A staircase? And we have to run up and down 10 times?" L.Joe asked the man, who stood next to the staircase. "Yes. Approximately 10 times." the man said.

You and L.Joe sighed, and then began running up and the down the stairs, 10 times each. After the 8th lap, you had gotten tired, so you just walked. L.Joe on the other hand, had no trouble doing it, but found it extremely boring, so he slowed down as well. Eventually, the two of you finished the 10 laps, and then both of you were panting, as half the time, you were jogging. Both of you, sweating, went back over to where the man was standing, watching with satisfaction.

You opened your stamp booklet, and handed it over to the man, so that he could stamp it. After he stamped it, you and L.Joe looked at the final riddle. "That looks fairly easy. It's just cereal right?" L.Joe asked.

"No... it's not cereal. I think it's something else." you said, tapping your chin.

"What else is there that's crunchy, and you eat it for breakfast?" L.Joe asked.

You thought for a while, until the answer finally came to your mind. "TOAST!" you yelled.

"A..h.." L.Joe said.

-----------------

You and L.Joe were now in the kitchen, and you had gotten a piece of bread out from the refrigerator. You placed the loaf of bread in the toaster, and then waited for two minutes, for it to be fully crispy and 'crunchy'. After waiting for two minutes, the loaf of bread popped up, and then carefully, you took it out and placed it on a tissue. "That marks everything done!" you smiled.

"Great, now let's go back to the hotel entrance." L.Joe said, as both of you walked outside.

--------------

When you and L.Joe arrived at the front entrance, you saw Mr. Jjang, sitting down on a chair, waiting for everyone to come back. Both of you made your way towards him with your bagful of items, and then handed him the bag. Mr. Jjang looked up to see which pair had gotten here, and saw you and L.Joe. "Ahh, you guys finished first agai, eh?" Mr. Jjang smiled.

You and L.Joe smiled back at him. "Well, let's see if these items are correct or not." Mr. Jjang said, and he looked through the bag and the stamp booklet. After a few minutes of checking, he placed the bag on the floor, and then smiled at you and L.Joe. "Perfect. You two are the winners." Mr. Jjang said.

"YAY!" you yelled.

"Great. So what do we do now?" L.Joe asked.

"You can go to your rooms and rest for a while. When the rest of the students come back, we'll talk about what will happen tomorrow." Mr. Jjang said.

Both of you nodded, and then made your way to the room. Closing the door, you quickly shuffled inside and then face-planted yourself on your bed. Yo felt so tired, and so did L.Joe. Both of you soon fell asleep.

-----------

Sorry for boring, short chapters.
I'm just trying to finish the school trip ASAP >_<