Prize

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Mr. Jjang announced for everyone to assemble at the backyard. Once everyone was there, Mr. Jjang then said, "I will now award the winners of the obstacle course with prizes." Mr. Jjang said.

All the winners were eagerly waiting for the announcement, while others were jealous. "Each pair will get 2 tickets to Lotte World!" Mr. Jjang said.

"YES!" all the pairs said.

"Omo! Isn't that the amusement park Miki told us about?" you asked L.Joe.

"It sure is." L.Joe smiled.

*Lotte World with ~~~~? I'll definitely treat this like a date.. Unless she uses one of the tickets for Ciel or someone..* L.Joe secretly smiled.

"And..." Mr. Jjang started.

Again, all the students perked their ears up, waiting for the next prize. "Every winner will get a free dinner at a 5 - star restaurant!" Mr. Jjang stated.

"OH MY GOD! AWESOME!" all the pairs yelled, including you.

"Wow, dinner at a 5 - star restaurant!" you said.

Again, L.Joe was smiling. *Wow, can this day get any better?* he thought, while smiling.

"No, it will not be a romantic dinner date, as all the winners will be seated on the same table." Mr. Jjang stated, chuckling.

*Oh, I have my own ways..* L.Joe thought.

One of the students then asked, "So when can we go to Lotte World? And when will the dinner be?"

All the others, including you and L.Joe, nodded in agreement. "Both will be on the last day of camp. You are free to go to Lotte World anytime, and the dinner will be at night time on the last day." Mr. Jjang explained.

"Awww. So we still have to wait for 2 more days.." one student complained.

"Don't worry, the next 2 days will be the best." Mr. Jjang assured.

"Jinja?" everyone asked.

"Yes." Mr. Jjang said.

"YAY!" they all yelled.

"Okay now, because it's almost time for dinner, everyone go inside and take a rest. Dinner will be ready soon, and I will announce when you come down into the dining room. You are dismissed." Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone started leaving, until Mr. Jjang said, "OH WAIT! The winners that get to go to Lotte World and the dinner, you can't swap for anyone else. You must stay with the partner you had." Mr. Jjang said.

"Okay!" everyone said.

*Alright then, nevermind about that thought.* L.Joe thought, while grinning like a fool.

------

*Bows repeatedly* I'm so sorry for all the short chapters D:
I promise you when the important events come up, the chapters will be much more longer <3
Hope you enjoy reading, commenting and hopefully, you don't regret subscribing <3 <3