Fiancés!?

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

ADDING MINOR CHARACTERS HERE. I'M SORRY FOR ADDING MINOR CHARACTER OUT OF THE BLUE ALL THE TIME >< I ALWAYS FORGET TO ADD THEM TO THE FRONT PAGE D:

Hana - Chunji's 25 year old fiancé. Although pretty, she is arrogant, scoffy, bossy and will do anything to get what she wants. Enrolls into Chunji and Minzy's college after getting engaged to him. Rich, and owns one of the most famous companies in Korea.
Eunmi - Hana's 15 year old sister. Pretty, cute, caring, sweet and kind. Always follows her sister's ways, even though she doesn't like them. Tries to learn to be like her sister, but in the end, always goes against her (there's a clue for ya). Enrolls into L.Joe's and your school when she gets engaged to him. Rich, and owns one of the most famous companies in Korea.

----------------------

Chunji was now sending you back home in his car, and L.Joe was sitting next to you. When you arrived back at your house, L.Joe gave you a short, but sweet kiss. "Bye, ~~~~. I love you." L.Joe cheesily said, but sounded sad, before closing the door.

You blushed, as you waved goodbye to their car. You entered your house, and then saw Minzy sitting on the couch. "Minzy unnie, I'm home." you smiled.

"Oh. Welcome back. I thought you and L.Joe weren't coming back until 5PM?" Minzy asked.

"Dae, but he said he had to go somewhere.." you said.

"Same with Chunji." Minzy shockingly said.

"I wonder if something bad happened?" you asked.

"Maybe, but we shouldn't nose into their businesses." Minzy said.

You nodded, and then went upstairs. *Why did it look like Byunghun oppa was so sad when he had to go...?* you thought.

*Why did Chunji oppa sound so.. sad when he said goodbye to me...* Minzy thought to herself.

--------------------

"Yah, hyung, are you sure it's.." L.Joe started.

"No. I'm not sure. But I'm thinking it's most likely.. going to be.. yes.." Chunji said.

"... He'll be angry if we tell him that we have girlfriends. That aren't wealthy... like..." L.Joe was cut off.

"That's IF we tell him. Just hope that he didn't ask those 'fiancés' of ours to spy on us... which most likely he would." Chunji bit his lip.

"If they spied on us, then that means..." L.Joe's eyes widened.

"Yes." Chunji said, as he stopped at a red light.

Chunji turned his head around to face L.Joe, and then looked at him with a serious face. "That would mean that Minzy and ~~~~ would probably have to face consequences and also us, because we never told dad. We'll probably have to change schools, well maybe, if he finds out. We're in a huge pickle here, Byunghun." Chunji said with a serious turn, as he turned back around, and continued to drive.

*Oh crap. Chunji's gonna get pissed off at dad if he says anything bad about Minzy... and I'll probably rage if he says anything bad about ~~~~.. But seriously, Chunji called me by my actual name.. he never does that, unless he's pissed.* L.Joe thought to himself.

---------------------

When L.Joe and Chunji arrived at their house, they were immediately called to their father's office. With hearts going -dugeun dugeun-, Chunji opened the door and then he and L.Joe both stepped inside, to see their faher sitting in his chair, looking outside the window. He didn't notice them coming in, so Chunji had to -ahem- him. "Ahem." Chunji coughed.

Their father then turned around, and saw that they had arrived. "Oh. You're here." their father smiled.

Chunji and L.Joe nodded. "Well then..." their father put both his hands on the desk.

"Let's get to business shall we?" he asked.

Chunji and L.Joe both gulped, eyed each other, and then nodded. Mr. Lee then turned his attention to the door, and then said, "You can come in now."

The door slowly opened, revealing... two girls, one that looked like Chunji's age, and one that looked like L.Joe's. They were both smiling ever so innocently, as they walked into the office. "These girls here, will be your fiancés. Go on, introduce yourselves." Mr. Lee motioned.

The tall, older one then said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Hana imnida. I am 25 years old, like Chanhee, and I have a younger sister who is standing next to me. I hope that I can become closer with Chanhee in the future!" Hana bowed, and then stepped back.

Then the short, younger one said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Eunmi imnida. I am 15 years old, like Byunghun oppa, and my older sister is Hana. I hope I can become closer with Byunghun oppa in the future." she bowed, and then stepped back.

Mr. Lee smiled. "Ho ho! These girls make fine fiancés. And, also, they will be enrolling to your school and college." he said.

"BWOH!?" Chunji and L.Joe both chorused.