Bus Ride

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

When you woke up the next day, you were already grinning widely. Today was the day that you would be going on a school camp for a few days. You hastily got up and then dressed yourself. You did your hygienic daily routine and then went downstairs. You cooked up five lunch boxes. One for your group of friends, one for you, and one for Minzy. You also added breakfast as well, which was pancakes. You wrapped the lunch boxes up, all with different patterns and then took a permanent marker out. You wrote their names on the boxes and then placed them in a bag, all except for Minzy's.

You placed the bagful of lunch boxes next to your backpack, and then you sat down, eating breakfast. You finished your breakfast within fifteen minutes and then you had to leave. You left a note for Minzy saying that you wouldn't be at home for a while, then locked the door, and started walking to school, with your two bags. You were literally jogging to school, as you didn't want to be late. You arrived at your school earlier than usual, by five minutes. You ran towards the gate and then saw your teacher standing there.

You yelled, "Mr. Jjang! I'm here!"

Mr. Jjang looked around and saw you waving at him. "Oh! You're really early today... I wasn't expecting anyone until 30 minutes later, but alright then." he said.

You meekly nodded. "I - I was excited." you stuttered.

Mr. Jjang chuckled. "Well alright then, you can go onto the bus now. You might want to sleep for a while though." he said.

You nodded and then bowed. You walked onto the bus and then sat down in one of the seats. You placed your backpack and bagful of boxes on the floor and rested your head against the window. Your eyes started to slowly drop down, until they had completely dropped. You had already fallen fast asleep, within the time span of 15 seconds.

A few minutes later, more and more people came aboard, earlier than Mr. Jjang had expected. None of them were your friends, and they sat at the very back. However, the next person that had come aboard, was L.Joe. He looked for a decent seat and then saw you soundlessly sleeping. He paused for a bit and them smiled. *Heh, maybe I'll go sit with her today, and get closer to her.* he thought.

He walked towards your seat and then sat down in the seat beside you. He made himself comfortable and then decided to listen to some music. A few more minutes had passed and then the rest of your friends had arrived. First came Ciel, then came Ricky. Ciel had wanted to sit next to you, but she only saw that the seat next to you was occupied, with L.Joe sleeping. She gasped and then thought, *Omo! What is L.Joe doing sitting next to her? Oh well, I guess I'll just sit behind them. Wait.. that means I can sit next to Ricky oppa! Yay! Thank you L.Joe!* Ciel giggled to herself.

Ricky came aboard next to see that L.Joe was sitting next to you. He had wanted to sit next to L.Joe. He looked for Ciel and then sat down next to her. "Hi Ciel!" Ricky happily greeted.

"Hi Ricky oppa!" Ciel happily replied.

After Ricky had finished making himself feel comfortable, he looked over to where you and L.Joe were. He saw that you were sleeping on the window, and that L.Joe had fallen asleep while listening to music. *Wahh, did they come that early that they were already tired of waiting? Maybe I should've come earlier like my instincts told me to...* Ricky pouted.

Finally, after one hour, the whole class was here and then they were ready to take off. When Mr. Jjang told everyone what was happening, since his voice was quite loud, you and L.Joe woke up. Because you and L.Joe noticed that he was explaining things, both of you listened, incase you had missed anything. What you didn't notice however, was that L.Joe was sitting next to you.

After Mr. Jjang explained all the things that were going to take place, you and everyone else went back to relaxing on their seats. You then remembered that you would obviously have a seat buddy. You turned your head and saw.. L.Joe. Your eyes widened and then you said, "L - L.Joe?"

He paused his music then replied, "Yes?"

"O - Oh it's nothing." you stuttered.

L.Joe showed a puzzled look and then shrugged. He went back to listening to his music, while playing an intense game of Sudoku. You just sighed and then looked at where Ciel was sitting. You saw Ciel behind you, blushing madly, while Ricky was sitting next to her, playing with his phone. You waved at them and they waved back.

Because you were so bored, you decided to listen to some music as well. A few minutes had passed and then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind you and then saw Ciel, smiling. "What?" you asked.

"Here. Remember yesterday's call? I brought the packets of junk food and lollies, as promised. We'll have half here, and then half at night time or something. You want some now to share with L.Joe? I've already got a packet for me and ... Ricky oppa." Ciel paused before saying Ricky, and then handed you the packet of lollies, slightly blushing.

You giggled a little bit and then thanked her. You turned back to your seat and then opened the packet. You looked at L.Joe to see if he was busy or not, and it didn't look like he really was, so you decided to offer him some. You held the packet out in front of L.Joe's face. L.Joe looked away from his phone, and then looked at the packet of lollies. He turned to you and then asked, "Is it really okay?"

You nodded. L.Joe took some out of the packet and then thanked you. You smiled and then ate some as well. After eating some more, half of the packet had been left remained, as you and L.Joe both loved eating lollies. You decided to keep the other half of the packet in your bag, incase you felt more hungry later. You switched songs and then decided to go take a nap again.

Fifteen minutes passed and then L.Joe started getting bored playing Sudoku. He closed the application and then rested his head on the seat, while he changed songs. He decided to see what you were doing, only to find you sleeping. He saw your cute angelic face and then he couldn't resist but smile. *She looks so cute..* L.Joe thought to himself.

Just then he heard a little bang. He saw that you had kept hitting your head on the window. "Ouch." L.Joe said while giggling.

He moved your head onto his shoulder, so that you would feel more comfortable. "There, that should be better.." L.Joe said.

In response, you showed him a sleepy smile. He couldn't help but slightly blush to that. Shortly after, L.Joe also started feeling tired, and decided to take a second nap as well. He soon fell asleep, with his head on your head, and the two of you kept sleeping like that.

Behind, Ciel had fallen asleep on Ricky's shoulder, while Ricky was biting his lip. He saw L.Joe move your head onto his shoulder, and he also saw that L.Joe's head was resting on top of yours. *I honestly wish I was the one there. Why did L.Joe have to get here before me? But at least he doesn't have a crush on her or anything right? It's just courtesy.. right?* Ricky thought, as he continued to bite his lip, until it started to slightly bleed.

--------------------------------

Enjoy reading :)
The school camp will be fun, I assure you.
So keep an eye out for updates!
If I'm in a good mood, I'll update
 double or triple chapters or even more <3
So readers, silent readers, spazzing readers and many other readers, please continue to support and motivate me! ^^
I love you all <3