Alcoholic Problem

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The bus finally stopped at the restaurant after one hour. You and L.Joe were woken up by Mr. Jjang, tapping you violently on the shoulders. "We're here." he smiled, pointing outside the window.

You and L.Joe nodded, and then everyone huddled out sleepily off the bus. Once you all saw the restaurant, your sleepiness and weariness were all gone, and was replaced with sparkling and twinkling eyes of excitement. Mr. Jjang chuckled at everyone's reaction, and then led everyone into the restaurant. When everyone stepped into the restaurant, everything was just dazzling and sparkly. Chandeliers were placed almost ontop of all the dining tables. Mr. Jjang then went to the counter, and then asked for the table number, while you and your classmates stood there, dumbfounded.

Mr. Jjang snapped everyone out, and then told you all to follow him. Once you arrived at your table, again, your mouths gaped open, and your eyes became as large as saucers. "Just what IS this place!?" everyone chorused.

*Am I seriously going to be confessing to her here? Pretty good area I suppose.* L.Joe smiled, as everyone sat down.

There were many chairs around the round table, and the tablecloth was smoothly placed on the table. There was a vaseful of flowers in the middle, and two candles beside them, which gave a refreshing minty smell. The table cloth was a cross - hatched patterned one, and it was soft, like a blanket. The chairs were squishy and cuddly. They felt like pillows. Everything about the tables, chairs, lightings, and the whole restaurant was just absolutely fabulous. The only thing they needed to check was the food quality.

We were all sitting there, chatting loudly about what had happened at Lotte World. A lot of the girls came to L.Joe, and started asking him what happened, but he didn't respond, and just flicked them away. *Man.. when's the food going to come?* L.Joe thought to himself.

In a few minutes time, there were food plates being brought from all around the table. Each waitor and waitress put two plates on the table, filled with delicacies. Everyone gaped and gasped at how much food there was. "Mr. Jjang, JUST HOW MUCH DID YOU ORDER!?" one of the students yelled.

"Everything on the menu." Mr. Jjang smiled innocently.

Everyone gaped. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" they all yelled.

"Now now. Let's all calm down, and just eat. The food will get cold." Mr. Jjang lightly chuckled.

They didn't have to be told twice. Everyone took the lids off, and then dug into the food. Once everyone tasted something, everyone's eyes were twinkling, with the fork or spoon still in their mouth. "Mmmm!" everyone mumbled.

Course came after course, and everyone was fully enjoying their time. Delicious soups came, sidedishes came, main courses, noodles, kimchi, dukkbokki, EVERYTHING came. Even drinks were ordered. Mr. Jjang chose wine, while all the students chose soft drinks. You chose water, and so did L.Joe, since the both of you weren't exactly fond of soft drinks. Mr. Jjang was sitting next to you on one side, while L.Joe was sitting on the other.

During the meal, Mr. Jjang got slightly drunk, and accidentally poured some of his wine into your water. You got thirsty after eating some dried fish, and without even noticing the change of colour in your water, you drank it. You tasted wine in it, and you wondered why. You shrugged the whole idea off, and began to drink more. After you finished drinking your water, you started getting a slight headache. You started hiccupping, and L.Joe noticed it.

"Yah, is there something wrong? What did you drink?" L.Joe asked, frowning.

"I *hiccup* don't know *hiccup*." you hiccupped your way through.

L.Joe then grabbed your glass, and then smelt the contents of it. *Wine? How did wine get itself in here? Don't tell me... Mr. Jjang..* L.Joe sighed.

L.Joe then got up from his seat, and then went over to one of the waitors. "Excuse me sir, but do you have any refreshing balconies outside?" L.Joe politely asked.

"Yes we do. We have a lovely balcony just out there." the waitor pointed to the door.

"Thank you." L.Joe bowed and then left.

L.Joe came back to the table, and then tapped you on the shoulder. You turned your head around, with pink cheeks. "Come." L.Joe said.

You got up and then immdiately you lost your balance. Before you fell, L.Joe grabbed your waist. No one realised the scene, as they were too busy, which was good for the two of you. "Be careful." L.Joe smiled.

You slowly nodded. You then stood up, balanced, and then L.Joe led you towards the balcony.

-------------------

Sorry Q_Q I was.. kind of banned from the computrer :P

If I don't update, THAT MEANS I AM BANNED FROM THE COMPUTER, AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND Q_Q