Saved

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Two hours later, at 10PM, still no one had arrived at L.Joe and ~~~~'s rescue. You and L.Joe had woken up at 9PM. Although you and L.Joe had tried to climb up, it was too muddy, mossy and slippery to climb up. The good thing was, that none of you had broken limbs, legs, or arms. You sighed, as L.Joe just sat back down. "What is taking them so long?" L.Joe asked.

"I think they might be lost.." you answered.

"Mwoh..? You've got to be kidding me." L.Joe pouted.

You giggled, and then sat down next to him. "Don't worry, we'll be fine!" you smiled.

L.Joe smiled back. "Of course we will be." he agreed.

----------------

At 11PM, you and L.Joe were both so bored. L.Joe was thinking of a way to confess to you, while you.. you were just sitting there, staring out into space. L.Joe chuckled at your face expression, as you looked like a dope. "Hey.." L.Joe started.

You immediately snapped out of your daze and then said, "Yes?"

"You know how you wanted to repay me for everything I've done for you?" L.Joe asked.

You nodded. "Well.. I think I might have a request." L.Joe smiled.

"Jinja!? Tell me! I want to know!" you curiously exclaimed.

"Arasseo, arasseo. Just calm down." L.Joe chuckled.

You calmed down, and then sat back down, waiting eagerly for L.Joe to say something. "Well.. I ... W - will you stay by my side, forever.. as.. my g-" L.Joe was cut off.

"YAH! L.JOE! ~~~~! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Ciel yelled, from the top.

"YES WE ARE!" you happily replied back.

*Sigh.. Interrupted. Guess I'll just ask her tomorrow.* L.Joe sighed, but then happily smiled.

Ciel threw a ladder down to the bottom, and you and L.Joe started climbing back to the top on it. After the two of you reached the top, you were exhausted. "Phew ~ Finally back on Earth." you teased yourself.

Ricky, Ciel, L.Joe and you all laughed heartily. "Where'd you guys get the ladder from?" L.Joe asked.

"Mr. Jjang gave it to us once we arrived there." Ciel said.

"First things first. Why did it take you guys SO long?" you asked, curious.

"Ugh.. er.. well, we kinda got.. -" Ricky was cut off.

"Lost?" you chuckled.

Ricky rubbed the back of his neck and then blushed in embarrassment, but nodded. You giggled. "Come on, let's go back. Me and ~~~~ have to go out tomorrow." L.Joe said, as he hurriedly moved towards the hotel, while grabbing your wrist, and dragging you with him.

Ricky and Ciel just slowly walked behind, but was careful not to let you guys out of their sight. Ciel was smiling happily, while Ricky was kind of sad. *Sigh.. L.Joe seems to hanging out with ~~~~ a lot recently... I wonder if he likes her.. and I wonder if she likes him back... If she does, then I obviously have no chance..* Ricky sighed in his thoughts.

"Haha ~ I'm so glad that ~~~~ and L.Joe are safe now!" Ciel said to Ricky.

No response. Ciel looked at Ricky, and then noticed that his face was dazed off into another world. Ciel waved her hand in front of his face, but he had no reaction. *I wonder if there's something wrong with Ricky... I wonder if it's about ~~~~ and L.Joe... I wish he cold just forget about her.. and love me...* Ciel sighed.

---------

"AH! Welcome back ~~~~, L.Joe, Ricky and Ciel!" Mr. Jjang said.

"We're back!" the four of you yelled.

"Yah. L.Joe and ~~~~, hurry and go to sleep. You've both got a big day ahead of you." Mr. Jjang said.

"Dae. Good night." you and L.Joe chorused, then walked up the stairs into the room.

"Ricky and Ciel, well done for saving your friends." Mr. Jjang smiled.

"Kamsahamnida. We'll be going to sleep now." Ciel and Ricky said in unison.

"Arasseo. Sleep tight." Mr. Jjang said.

------------

When Ricky and Ciel arrived at the room, you and L.Joe had already fallen asleep. "Sigh, I guess L.Joe and ~~~~ were really tired." Ciel said, as she closed the bathroom door, and changed into her PJ's.

*Tomorrow.. L.Joe and ~~~~.. going to Lotte World and the restaurant? That's right.. I totally forgot about that. I wonder if anything is going to happen... I really hope not..* Ricky thought, as he changed into his PJ's.

-------------------

Boring chapter ;~;
Enjoy reading..? ;3