Summary of Chapter 48

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Because of AFF's downage, I've decided to not rewrite my chapters, but instead, write a summary about them, so no worries ^__^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In this chapter, all your friends split up. Ricky goes to hang out with new friends that he made, Ciel does the same, while L.Joe just follows you. When you finally find a spot to rest at, and eat lunch, L.Joe asks if he can explain to you about the situation. You arrogantly say that you already know what happened, and tells him a completely different story to the reality. L.Joe asks if he can say what he wants, and says that he would never just betray you like that, until Ricky suddenly jumps in, completing L.Joe's sentence for him. 

Ricky says that he doesn't deserve you back, and the two of them start to fight for you. Before they could start fighting, Eunmi comes along, and yells at them to stop. The three of you halt, and look at Eunmi. She blushed, embarassed at what she just did, and then said that she just wanted them to work it out without having to fight. She suggests to not be friends anymore, to not talk to each other, and the two of them agree completely, thanking Eunmi for her 'brilliant' idea, that was thought on the spot. 

Ricky then bluntly says that he and L.Joe are no longer best friends, and then L.Joe continues on the sentence, saying to make it that they weren't friends at all, just strangers, bystanders. The chapter ends with the two of them splitting up, and Eunmi coming down to you, apologising sincerely, and asks to help you solve the problem.