Explaining Everything to Ricky

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The next day, you had early morning chores to do at school, so you had to leave home earlier than Minzy. She was still fast asleep when you had left her a note saying:

Dear Minzy,

Sorry for leaving early today. I have chores to do at school so I had to leave. Breakfast is in the microwave, and you just need to heat it up for around 30 seconds. Please don't be late for college today!

Love,
~~~~, your sister ^^

After you placed the food in the microwave, you left the house and locked the door. You put the key back into your wallet, and you held the wallet as you were walking to school. You were walking quickly, incase you were late for your morning duties. You arrived there in 20 minutes as usual, and quickly ran to the classroom. You opened the door to see that someone was already in there. You hadn't been told that you were going to be on duty with another classmate. You walked up to your classmate and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around revealing himself as... Ricky.

"Omo! Ricky? What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I could ask the same about you!" he replied, surprised just like you.

"I was told to do morning duties here..." you explained, scratching your head.

"Me too!" Ricky exclaimed.

Both of you chuckled at each other. "Oh I'll be right back. I'm going to place my bag on a table." you said.

Ricky nodded and then you placed your bag and wallet on the table. You noticed that the vaseful of flowers were almost withering and you decided to get new flowers. "Ricky oppa, I'll be right back. I'm going to go get a new vaseful of flowers!" you beamed.

Ricky nodded in agreement and then you left the classroom. Ricky had just finished cleaning the bookshelf and then sat down at the table where you bag and wallet were placed. He stared at them for a while, and then realised that there was a piece of paper sticking out of your wallet. Out of curiosity, he took your wallet. He carefully thought about what he was doing, but his curiosity always took over him. *I'm sorry ~~~~. I know I'm not supposed to be doing this...* Ricky apologised in his mind.

He opened your wallet and the paper came flying out. He caught onto it before it could fly away. Then he took a good look at the photo. His eyes widened and he was... shocked. You had just come back inside the classroom, humming a tune and holding the vaseful of flowers. You placed them on the table and then went over to where Ricky was. "What are you looking at Ricky?" you asked.

Ricky then turned his glance onto you and then hastily showed you the picture. "W - What's the meaning of this? Are you dating my friend!?" Ricky yelled.

Your eyes widened and then you felt yourself blush. "A - Ani! This is a misunderstanding! Please let me explain, Ricky oppa!" you exclaimed.

"Arasseo, and it better be a good explanation." Ricky pouted.

You nodded and then began explaining.

"So you know how Minzy has Chunji as her boyfriend right?" you asked.

Ricky nodded. "Well Chunji has a younger brother, which is L.Joe. And apprently, he has recently been coming along with Chunji to my house. The reason why I kissed him on the forehead yesterday was because that was the only way to wake him up. So really, I have no relationship with him..." you explained.

Ricky raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure...?" he was unsure of what you had just said.

You nodded and cutely pouted. "Please trust me Ricky oppa..." you said.

"Fine." Ricky said.

You smiled and then unconsciously hugged him. He blushed. You pulled back from the hug when you realised what you had just done. "M - Mianhae.. But thanks for understanding!" you beamed.

"Y - Yeah..." Ricky embarrassingly replied.

Just then, another person appeared at the door of the classroom. "Ricky? ~~~~?" the person said.

You turned around and saw... Ciel. "Ciel!!" you yelled.

You ran up to her and hugged her. "Good morning!" you greeted.

"Good morning, my best friend." Ciel happily replied.

"Hi Ciel! What are you doing here?" Ricky asked.

"Oh, I have morning duties." Ciel replied.

"Same!" you and Ricky chorused.

All three of you laughed and then began to finish your duties. Afterwards, you all took a rest and began talking non-stop. Later on, more and more students started to turn up, until the bell had finally rung for morning classes.

------------

Sorry for the short and boring chapter.
Most of my chapters will not be this short and boring.
I hope you enjoy reading :)