Saviour

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

*Just stay away from me... I have no hope, no strength, no ability to move.. I'm weak. I'm an idiot who can't even believe in myself...* you continued, as the footsteps came closer.

---------

*I can hear sniffling behind that wall. Is it Ciel? No.. wait. It doesn't sound like her... ~~~~!?* L.Joe thought, as he came closer.

*Umma, appa, I'm coming to join you now... Minzy unnie, mianhae...* you thought, as sniffles and tears came trickling down.

"~~~~?" you heard a familiar voice say.

"L - L.Joe?" you stuttered, still crying.

"Are you okay!?" L.Joe asked, worried.

"I - I'm fine, but... Ricky.. oppa..." you trailed off.

L.Joe came to where you were and then felt the area, as he didn't bring a flashlight. "~~~~, turn your flashlight on for me." L.Joe said.

When you turned it on, you saw L.Joe's face right in front of yours. His nose was touching yours and you could feel him breathing on your lips. L.Joe was shocked, just like you. He move back. "Mianhae." he apologised.

You shook your head. "It's okay." you said.

*Oh my gosh... I was so close to her face... I could've kissed her right there if she didn't have her flashlight on! Wait, what are you thinking!?* L.Joe though.

Oh my goodness, L.Joe was so close to my face.. I could feel him breathing and his heart beat was so fast. I wonder if he could hear mine..* you thought.

It was quiet for a while until L.Joe asked, "Where's Ricky? Shouldn't he be protecting you?" L.Joe said, sounding a little bit annoyed.

"I - I don't know. He told me to wait here for my safety, and then he left, entering one of those tunnels. He never came back and I heard him scream... I tried interacting with him,but then realised I had dropped by number badge somewhere." you explained.

"That's what happened to me and Ciel. She wasn't holding onto my hand, and then she just disappeared. I tried interacting with her, but then she never responded. Then a few seconds later, I heard a scream, just like you did." L.Joe explained.

"W - What should we do? We don't even know the way out..." you panicked.

"Don't worry. We'll think of something. Let's go in one of those tunnels. Do you know which tunnel Ricky went in?" L.Joe asked.

You nodded and pointed to the left tunnel."Okay, we'll go in the right tunnel then." L.Joe said.

"But what about Ricky oppa?" you asked, worried.

"I'll go back for him after we get you out of here, so don't worry. And I'll get Ciel as well." L.Joe reassured you.

You nodded. "Come on, let's go." L.Joe pulled your arm and you stood up, but fell back down. "O - Ow..." you clutched onto your ankle.

"Did you hurt your ankle!?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

You bit your lip and nodded. Then L.Joe bent down. "Get on." he said.

You hesitated, but then got on. Again you repeated the same words you had said to Ricky. "I hope I'm not too heavy..."

"No you're not. Just relax, and go to sleep." L.Joe said.

You nodded and then rested your head on his comfortable back. Before you drifted off to sleep, you managed to thank L.Joe with a sleepy tone, "Thank you.. L.Joe..." and then you drifted off to sleep.

L.Joe smiled. "You're welcome.. and I wish you could call me oppa..." he said.

-------------

When you woke up, you found yourself outside the dreadful place. Your eyes widely opened and you looked at your surroundings. You tried to stand up, but fell down. "Ow..." you said.

You reached down to clutch your ankle, then realised that a bandage was on it. *Huh? Who bandaged my ankle?* you thought, puzzled.

Then you looked around to see if anyone was there. You saw no one, but Mr. Jjang, who was coming towards you. "Oh ~~~~! You're awake!" Mr. Jjang yelled.

You smiled and then asked, "Where's L.Joe?"

"He's in there, trying to find Ricky and Ciel. No one else has come out yet either. The time limit had passed a long time ago... So I guess no one gets the prize..." Mr. Jjang said.

You nodded, but didn't really care about the prize. *I wonder if L.Joe's okay by himself in there..* you thought, worried.

Mr. Jjang noticed your worried expression and then chuckled. "Don't worry about L.Joe. He'll be fine in there. Trust me." Mr. Jjang said.

You calmed down and softened a little. "You should go rest a little more." Mr. Jjang suggested.

You nodded and then started to relax more. You waited for around half an hour and a few groups has come out, but none of them included Ricky, Ciel or L.Joe. You started getting worried again. "Mr. Jjang... Are you sure he'll be okay with them? It's been half an hour.." you said, biting your lip.

"I just called him. Don't worry, he's got both of them, and he's coming out now. He should be here any minute now, since I gave him the directions." Mr. Jjang said.

You eased down a little bit after you heard that. You clutched your ankle, and prayed that they would be safe. *Please let him and the others be safe...* you prayed.

Another five minutes passed, and everyone was back outside, all except for your friends. Just then, you saw three familiar shadows coming out. Your eyes widened, as you saw L.Joe piggybacking Ciel. Ricky was trudging along the side of L.Joe, arms around his neck for support. He was badly bruised. You got up, and you didn't care about the pain you had on your ankle. You limped your way over to them and then stopped. "A - Are you guys okay? You've got bruises everywhere on you!" you yelled.

"Y - Yeah." L.Joe panted.

"Yeah, we're fine, thanks to L.Joe." Ricky and Ciel chorused.

You smiled and nodded. "Thanks for helping them and also for bandaging my ankle." you thanked L.Joe.

"It's fine." L.Joe smiled.

*Really.. Thank you so much L.Joe for giving me courage.. You are definitely my saviour for the day...* you thought.

Ricky saw the two of smiling at each other and bit his lip. *I failed to protect her.. And L.Joe took my place of protecting her... Why do I get nothing but bad luck..?* Ricky thought.

-----------

Enjoy reading~
Comment and spazz all you like ^^
Oh and befriend me ~