I'm Here For You... Always

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

"A - Are you guys okay?" Ciel asked, from the top of the hole.

"Yeah, we're fine! Just go back and ask Mr. Jjang to help us!" L.Joe answered.

"Okay!" Ricky said, and then he and Ciel ran off.

"Are you sure we'll be okay?" you asked L.Joe.

"Yeah, it'll be fine... I just know it." L.Joe smiled.

------------------------------

It was now 6PM, but Ricky and Ciel still hadn't come back. It was getting darker, and it was also getting colder. "Brrrgghh..." you shivered.

"Are you cold ~~~~?" L.Joe asked.

You shakily nodded. L.Joe chuckled a little and then took off his jacket, and then handed it to you. You looked up and then said, "No. You need your jacket, or else you'll get cold too." you said.

"No. It's fine. You need it more than me." L.Joe insisted.

Seeing as you couldn't win against him, you took it and smiled. "Thanks L.Joe." you thanked.

"No problem." L.Joe smiled.

------------

It was now 8PM, and it got even more colder. "Brrgggh...." you shivered once again.

"Yah, you're still cold?" L.Joe asked.

You embarrassingly nodded, still shaking. "Sigh.. what can I do with you?" L.Joe smiled.

He then came closer to you, and then suddenly he buried your face into his chest, and then he hugged you. "There, does that feel better and warmer?" L.Joe half smirked.

You stopped shivering and then said, "Yes... it does." you smiled.

After a little while, your shivering completely stopped, and you suddenly felt the urge to fall asleep on L.Joe. Your eyes slowly closed, but then you suddenly popped them open again. *Andwae, I can't fall asleep. I can't.. fall.. asleep..* you thought to yourself.

L.Joe saw you getting sleepy, and then chuckled. "If you want, you can go to sleep. I'll keep you warm." L.Joe smiled.

"J - Jinja?" you asked, happy.

L.Joe nodded. "Thanks L.Joe.. I don't know how to repay you..." you smiled, as you closed your eyes and buried yourself in his chest.

*Babo... You don't need to do anything to repay me... just stay by my side... always.* L.Joe thought to himself.

A few minutes later, you fell asleep. L.Joe took this chance to take a look at your angelic sleeping face, and then smiled to himself. *She looks so pretty..* L.Joe thought.

He then gently kissed you on the forehead. *Just remember that I'm here for you... always. I don't ever plan to leave you. Not now, not anytime.* L.Joe thought, as he too, soon fell asleep with his head on top of yours.

---------------

"Y - Yah, Ricky, where are we?" Ciel asked.

"Sh, let me get the flashlight out." Ricky said.

Ricky got out the flashlight, and then clicked it on. "Let's go." Ricky said.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Ciel asked.

"Positive." Ricky said.

"Okay... if you say so." Ciel said, worried.

-------------