Confession + First Kiss

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Your cheeks started to heat up even more, and you felt like it was Summer. "L - L.Joe.. it's really hot.." you said.

"Welll of course it is, you just drank wine, when you're underage!" L.Joe scolded.

"M - Mwoh? I drank wine!?" you shouted, dumbfounded.

"Yes. Mr. Jjang must've accidentally poured some into your glass when he was drunk." L.Joe sighed, as he opened the door to the balcony.

"Oh.. I see." you said, as you followed L.Joe outside to the balcony.

When the two of you looked outside, you saw a wonderful view of the city. "Wahh~ It's really pretty!" you smiled, feeling the breeze, which calmed you down a little.

The two of you leaned over the railing, and took a good look at the lovely view and colourful lights that were lit in the city. It was quiet for a while, and the both of you just stood there, looking at the view while feeling the cool, airy breeze. "~~~~.." L.Joe started.

"Hmmm..?" you asked, still feeling a bit woozy from the wine.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you.." L.Joe continued.

Your eyes darted towards him, and you saw that instead of looking at the view, L.Joe was looking directly at you. You gulped, and your cheeks started to redden. From the wine, yes, but also.. because of embarrassment. *Oh no.. don't tell me he's going to confess to me! I .. I already heard it! Well.. I guess it wasn't a real one, because I was 'pretending' to fall asleep...* you continued to talk to yourself through your mind.

"Y - Yes..?" you asked.

L.Joe was silent. *Come on.. Lee Byunghun.. you can do it!* L.Joe encouraged himself.

He then took your hand, and then squeezed it tightly in his. His heart was pounding faster and faster, as so was yours. L.Joe then took your hand, and placed it on his warm chest. "Can you feel how fast my heart beat is right now?" L.Joe softly smiled.

You nodded. "Do you know why?" L.Joe continued.

You shook your head, even though you knew the answer. "It's because of you..." L.Joe whispered.

You felt yoursel get more dizzy, as L.Joe continued his 'confession'. "I ... I like you. I've liked you since the first time we met. I don't know why and how, but you were the first girl who ever made me feel like this. You were.. different from the others... You were just special. That's why.. I - I want to ask you to be my girlfriend!" L.Joe squeezed his eyes shut, and looked down, not showing eye contact with you.

He slowly opened one eye, to see that your eyes were enlarged. Although you already heard L.Joe confess to you, it didn't stop you from being surprised by the fact that L.Joe liked you. Your head started to feel dizzy, and then that was it. The alcohol took control over you, and you found yourself pulling L.Joe closer to you. L.Joe was surprised by your sudden action, as then.. you smashed your lips with his. L.Joe was surprised by your sudden kiss, but slowly, his lips curved into a smile, and he kissed you back.

While the two of you were deepening the kiss, you thought to yourself, *I finally know my feelings for you... You're the one and only person for me... Lee Byunghun. Saranghae...* you smiled into the kiss.

*Mission accomplished. I now know her feelings... Saranghae, ~~~~..* L.Joe thought.

--------------------

When the two of you returned back to the table full of the students and Mr. Jjang, Mr. Jjang then asked, "Where have the two of you been?"

"Sorry, ~~~~ drank some of the wine that YOU poured into her glass, and so I decided to take her out for some fresh air." L.Joe said.

"Ahh.. okay then." Mr. Jjang said.

A few more minutes passed by, and Mr. Jjang then decided to go back to the hotel, so that you could all pack up, and be ready for the next day, since you were returning back to school. Everyone got up and left, with you and L.Joe leaving last. The two of you smiled at each other, and then L.Joe interlaced his fingers with yours, as the two of you followed the rest back to the bus.

*I'm definitely sure that this is the best day of my life...* you and L.Joe thought.

------------------------

Yes, I at writing confess scenes >_<
Never the less, I hope you enjoyed <3