Furious At His Insults

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

"Anyway, Hana, do you have the information?" Mr. Lee asked.

Hana then smirked, which caused Chunji to become curious, and give her an icy glare. *Innocent my .* he thought to himself.

"Dae, I've found out a lot today." Hana said, as she walked over to Mr. Lee's desk, and then put photos on the desk.

L.Joe and Chunji furrowed their eyebrows, as Hana then began to speak. "Just like you said, Chanhee and Byunghun both do have girlfriends. Also, they do not inherit much wealth. Their names are Minzy and ~~~~. They both go to the same school as Chanhee and Byunghun, and are in most of their classes. Their parents died recently last year, and they are only living with each other's support." Hana explained.

Mr. Lee started looking serious. "Thank you Hana, I didn't even need to ask one question." he said, and then stood up.

He took two photos in his hand. Each one of them included Chunji and Minzy kissing, and L.Joe kissing you. He went up to Chunji, and then shoved the photo in his face. "I knew you were a playboy, and I thought you would soon break up with this filthy, unwealthy girl soon enough, but it looks like you've finally fallen in love." his father said.

"I will NOT EVER allow you to date someone with the standards of that!" he yelled.

Chunji started getting furious. *I swear, if you say one more bad thing about her.. I will rip you.* Chunji thought.

"And look at her. She is no where near as beautiful as Hana." Mr. Lee insulted, as he ripped the photo of him and Minzy kissing in half.

"Do not ever do that again." he finally said, and then walked over to L.Joe.

*Dammit, I can't just rage out here.. people will think I'm crazy.* Chunji thought.

*Oh great. Now it's my turn.* L.Joe thought, as he rolled his eyes.

"Byunghun. What on earth do you like about this girl? Clearly, she's a nerd. She's not wealthy, nor pretty or cute. Just what in the world do you like about this filthy girl!?" his father yelled.

L.Joe didn't answer. "ANSWER ME." his father shouted.

"Everything." L.Joe said, with a serious tone and face.

Mr. Lee then laughed. "Everything. HAHA!" he said.

Then he stopped laughing, and then tore the photo into a million pieces. "No." he said, as he threw the pieces into the air.

He walked back over to his desk, and then face - palmed himself. "What on earth am I going to do with you boys.." he mumbled.

It was all quiet for a moment, as everyone was deep in thought. *Chunji will be mine.* Hana smirked.

*I don't know about this.. Can't we just end this with peace..* Eunmi thought.

*He dares to talk about Minzy like that.. You will pay, appa. PAY.* Chunji started getting furious.

*Filthy? ~~~~? He hasn't even met them. I swear, one day, I will punch him in the face.* L.Joe thought, as he rolled up his hand into a fist, and tightened it.

-----------------