Romantic First Date

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The two of you got off the bus at the Hankang River stop, and then walked along the railings. The two of you stopped in the middle, and then just watched the beautiful, sparkling river in front. "You know, wouldn't it be even more beautiful if we came here during the sunset, instead of the morning?" you smiled.

"Yeah, but I know something that's even more beautiful than anything in the world." L.Joe smiled.

"Oh really? What's that?" you played along.

L.Joe came closer to you, and then whispered in your ear, "You."

You felt shivers up your spine from his breathing, but deep inside your heart, you felt warm and happy. "Y - Yah, stop being cheesy!" you playfully hit him.

"Awww, come on, I wasn't joking! I was telling the truth ~" L.Joe smiled.

"Yah ~ I told you to stop being cheesy!" you pouted.

Deep inside, you knew he wasn't joking, and that he was sincerely telling you that you were beautiful. You smiled inside, feeling warm, happy, and loved. Just then, L.Joe and your stomachs rumbled. The two of you clutched your stomach, feeling embarrassed, but then laughed. "Wanna go buy some crepes?" L.Joe pointed at the crepe stand across the road.

"Sure ~" you smiled.

"Flavour?" L.Joe asked.

"Hmmm... Strawberry ~" you your lips.

"Okayy ~ Go sit down on that bench over there or somewhere where I can see you. I'll be back in a minute!" L.Joe waved, and then ran across the road.

You smiled as you walked towards the bench, and then just stood in front of the bench, staring at L.Joe, who was happily smiling, as he ordered two crepes. A wide smile appeared across your face. *I'm so glad that ever since Byunghun oppa became friend, I never got bullied again. I'm so glad that everytime I was in trouble, he was there for me. I'm so glad that Byunghun oppa appeared in my life. I'm so glad that my sister introduced me to him, and I'm glad that he became my one and only boyfriend.* you thought.

A girl then walked past you, and bumped into your harshly. You stood up, frowning. *That looked like she did it on purpose..* you thought.

"Watch where you're going!" she scoffed, and then walked off.

You stood there, frozen. "What the hell is wrong with her? She was the one who bumped into me.. and why did she sound like she was angry at me? Do I know her?" you murmurred to yourself.

--------------------

*So that's Byunghun oppa's girlfriend? Pfft. He'll be mine in no time.* the girl thought, as she glanced at the two of you once more, before leaving.

-----------------------

All your thoughts about her shrugged off when L.Joe came back from buying the crepes. "Here's your strawberry crepe!" L.Joe smiled.

"Kamsahamnida ~" you smiled, as you glady accepted the crepe, sat down on the bench with L.Joe, and then began to happily eat.

----------------

"Mmm ~ That was yummy ~" you smiled, as you rubbed your full belly.

"It sure was~ Oh yeah, didn't you want to go to this pond?" L.Joe remembered.

"Oh that's right! But first, can we walk along the seashore? It's the sunset, and it feels romantic~" you suggested.

"Sure, anything for you." L.Joe cheesily said.

"Oh, not your cheesy lines again!" you giggled.

The two of you walked along the seashore, interalacing your fingers. The waves waved in a melodic way, while the cool, windy breeze rushed through your long, silky hair. "This feels really nice." you said, as you curled your hair behind your ear.

"It does, doesn't it?" L.Joe smiled.

The two of you kept walking along the horizoned sunset, talking to each other which was filled with laughter. When it was the end of the shoreline, L.Joe stopped and then turned you around to face him. He put both his hands on your shoulders gently, and then said, "You know, I think I'm really glad... that you're my girlfriend. I'm so glad that you were the first girl I ever fell in love with. I'm just so grateful to Chunji, even though he's annoying, that he introduced me to you..." L.Joe said, as he leaned in closer.

Before he could kiss you, you then put your index finger on his lips. "Same here. I'm so grateful to my annoying Minzy." you giggled.

"Oh, and no kissing me until the end of the date~" you teased, as you ran off.

"Y - Yaaahh!!" L.Joe pouted, as he chased after you.

"Come on slowpoke! Let's go to the pond now! I want to see who I'm destined to be with ~" you yelled.

*Of course it's me.* L.Joe smiled.

*Of course it's you.* you happily thought.

-------------------------------