L.Joe Starts Planning

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

~*Ring Ring*~

The bell rang for the end of school. Students left the school in a rush to go home and relax. You never had to rush as Minzy and Chunji would always pick you up. You slowly packed your bag and then said good bye to Ricky and Ciel. You left the classroom and walked towards the front gate. Parked there, was a sports car, owned by Chunji.

You ran towards the car and waved at Minzy, who came out of the car. She smiled and waved back. "Hi ~~~~!" Minzy said.

"Hi!" you waved back.

You plopped into the car and sat at the back. Minzy stayed outside the car and was looking for someone. You showed a puzzled look to Chunji and he just giggled. "Minzy's looking for L.Joe. We're coming over to your house for dinner tonight." Chunji explained.

Your mouth dropped and you were on the verge of screaming. L.Joe had just plopped into the car, next to you and you panicked. You quickly took your dorky glasses off, so that L.Joe wouldn't notice. You hid the glasses in your bag, a place where L.Joe obviously wouldn't look. You did this rushingly and L.Joe just looked at you in a puzzled way. *What the hell is she doing? Wait a minute.. she looks exactly like ... Sekyung. Could she be.. hiding from me that she's a nerd?* L.Joe thought.

For the moment, he shrugged the thought off and decided to talk to you. He moved a seat closer to you and said, "Hi there ~~~~. We meet again.." he said.

You had just finished hiding your dorky glasses and turned around to see L.Joe sitting right next to you. Your eyes widened and you jumped back onto the seat, right next to the window. L,Joe chuckled at your reaction. After you calmed down you moved back to where you were and then said, "Sorry about that. And um hi.. It's nice to meet you again."

After that, no one talked except for Minzy and Chunji making smooching noises to each other. You rolled your eyes while L.Joe was deep in thought. *Hmm.. Should I ask her?...* L.Joe thought.

After a few minutes of thinking, he decided to ask you if you were framing yourself as 'Sekyung'. "~~~~." he said.

You turned your head around and replied, "Yes L.Joe?"

"Can I ask you something?" he replied, with a serious face.

You gulped. *Oh no. Did he find out?* you thought.

You slowly nodded. L.Joe smiled.

"Well.. are you Sekyung? The girl who was sitting with me and Ricky at lunch time in the cafeteria?" L.Joe asked.

You gulped again. You violently shook your head. L.Joe raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure...?" he asked.

You nodded again. Although L.Joe still believe you, he decided to let it go.. for the time being. You eventually arrived at your house and you rushed inside. You went upstairs and ran into your room. You closed the door and just jumped right onto the bed. You were so glad that L.Joe didn't realise you were... 'Sekyung'. You sighed a sigh of relief and began to read a book.

L.Joe, Minzy and Chunji came inside shortly afterwards. Minzy and Chunji chuckled at each other, as they knew why you were acting this way. L.Joe was just puzzled at you. He was wondering why you were acting this way. He shrugged and then placed his bag at the entrance of the door. He then sat down on the couch, and made himself feel comfortable.

After 1 hour, it was already 5PM, and it was almost tme for you and the rest of the guys to have dinner. You were still reading your book, when Minzy called you to go downstairs. You sighed and put the bookmark in on the book you were reading, and placed the book gently on the table. You walked down the stairs and replied to Minzy, "Yes, unnie? What is it now...?"

"Please go buy some groceries for tonight's dinner. I forgot that we had no vegetables left. Oh and you will be cooking dinner, so please come back quickly." Minzy said.

You rolled your eyes and then obediently nodded.

"Thank you!" Minzy thanked.

You went back upstairs and popped your dorky glasses back on. Whenever you left the house, you would always wear your dorky glasses, incase someone tried to kidnap you. Everyone in your primary school thought you were beautiful because you didn't wear your dorky glasses back then. The reason why you DO wear dorky glasses now... well you'll find out soon.

You were about to go back downstairs, when you realised that L.Joe was still there. You quickly took your glasses off and stuffed them in your pocket. You continued to walk down the stairs and then just as you were about to leave the house, an arm was wrapped around your waist. Surprised and shocked, you immediately turned your head around to see.. L.Joe. He looked at you with a charming smile and said, "I'm coming with you. It's getting dark. A girl shouldn't be outside alone." he said, sounding protective.

You didn't know why, but you blushed when L.Joe said that. You were happy. You slowly nodded and the two of you walked to the grocery store.

*Hehe. I'll make sure you think I'm hot soon, ~~~~. I'll make sure you admit it. I know you're lying and just keeping it in... And I will find out who you really are.. I really don't know why, but I just want to get closer to you..* L.Joe thought.