Morning Stroll

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

It was 5AM in the morning, and you were the first one to wake up. You sat up on the bed and ruffled your hair, messing it up. You had totally forgotten about your twisted ankle, and wearily got out of the bed. As soon as your twisted ankle had the slightest pressure on the ground, you fell with a loud thud, which woke you up completely. "O - Ow..." you mumbled.

You used the bedside table to support yourself and slowly stood up, shaking. On the other side of the room, L.Joe had woken up from your loud thud and he rubbed his eyes, as he sat up on the bed. He looked over to where the thud had come from, and saw you trying to stand up, shaking. He just sat there for a while, until he was finally completely awake. He made his way over to you and then held a hand out in front of you. You looked up to see who was holding their hand out, and saw a half - sleepy faced L.Joe. Without hesitating, you took his hand, and stood up. "Thanks." you said, smiling.

L.Joe smiled and then replied, "You're welcome and good morning."

"Good morning to you as well." you greeted.

"Do you need help moving around today?" L.Joe asked.

You bit your lip as you nodded. L.Joe giggled. "Alright then, I'll help you, if you want." he offered.

You beamed at him and then said, "Please do!"

L.Joe nodded and then lead you towards the bathroom, which was where you were trying to go to. You were limping, and then started hopping. Once you had reached the bathroom, you thanked L.Joe and then shut the door, locking it. You used the railings inside the bathroom to support yourself while you were hopping. After you had finished doing your hygienic routine, you opened the door to see L.Joe waiting outside. When he saw you, he smiled. "Welcome back ~~~~. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to use the bathroom..." he said.

You giggled and then nodded. You hopped your way to your bed and then sat down. L.Joe thanked you and then locked the bathroom door. You sat down on your bed for a while, and then decided to get changed. Again, you limped your way over to the closet, and got out an orange T - shirt, a pink hoodie, and blue jeans. You liked to wear casual clothes. You then changed into your clothes, and as soon as you had finished, L.Joe came out of the bathroom. He made his way over to his side of the room, and then changed into his clothes, while you were tying your hair up into a ponytail.

You and L.Joe had both gotten ready by 6AM, and there was still another 30 minutes to spare before waking Ciel and Ricky up. You decided to go on a morning stroll, just like you did normally in the morning when you were at home. You were about to leave with a botle of water, and then L.Joe asked, "Where are you going?"

You turned around and then said, "What I normally do in the morning."

"What's that?" L.Joe asked.

"Strolling!" you replied, smiling.

"Can I come with you? I'm bored." he asked.

"Sure!" you replied.

L.Joe smiled and then put on his sneakers. He got up and then the two of you left the hotel. "So where are we going?" L.Joe asked.

"To the park. Remember the park we passed by when we were sightseeing?" you replied.

"Ahh! Okay then." L.Joe said, as you both started to walk down the street.

--------------------

You and L.Joe were jogging the whole way, and by the time you had arrived at the park, L.Joe was already panting. "I - I haven't done jogging like this for ages..." L.Joe said, as he panted.

You just chuckled. "Well it's good exercise for you! You should do it more!" you advised.

L.Joe shook his head violently. "How can you even do this every morning! Hell no, I will never do it again!" L.Joe teased.

"Yah! I'll make sure you do while we're here!" you smiled.

L.Joe pouted in response, which made you pinch his cheeks. "Ow!" L.Joe pouted, as he rubbed his cheek.

"Mianhae, I just had to do it." you poked your tongue out.

Both of you decided to take a walk around the park, then decided to sit down on the swings. It was quiet, until L.Joe suddenly asked you the one question again.

"Have you found an answer... for the question that I asked yesterday?"

You shook your head. "No... But I do have one question in my mind. Do you like someone.. and if so.. is it possible for you to tell me?" you curiously asked.

L.Joe froze and stayed silent. Just as you were about to apologise for asking him about his private life, he started describing the girl to you. 

"She... She's the first girl who has never told me that I look hot.. She's beautiful without her silly glasses, but she always wears them at school for some unknown reason. She has big eyes that could charm anyone, and she likes to study. She.. She's the first girl who I have ever fallen in love with so madly..."  he described.

*I hope she doesn't know who I'm talking about...*  L.Joe prayed.

Luckily for him, you just replied with a big smile on your face, "Wow.. that girl must be really pretty and special to you..."

"Yeah.. she really is important to me." L.Joe replied.

*Babo.. I'm talking about you..* L.Joe thought.

Although you were smiling and acting happy that L.Joe had a crush on someone, deep down inside, there was just a little bit of disappointment. *Why do I feel disappointed? Is it because that he's not referring to me...? Why would I even think that? Do I... like him?* you thought.

----------------

L.Joe checked the time. 6:15AM. He nudged you out of your thoughts and then said, "We should get going. We have to wake the others up..."

You nodded and then both of you headed home.

---------

"Where have you guys been!?" Ciel yelled once you got back.

"Yeah! We were so worried about you two!" Ricky yelled along with Ciel.

"M - Mianhae... Ciel you know that I go on morning strolls don't you? I just brought L.Joe along with me since he was bored..." you tried defending.

Ciel just sighed. "Oh alright. Just hurry up and get ready. Mr. Jjang just announced that breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes, and that we should go down to the kitchen in 5 minutes." Ciel explained.

You and L.Joe nodded and got ready, while Ciel and Ricky just sat down on their beds, waiting.

----

I'm sorry for not updating for ages... D:
I finished my assignments now, so I'll be updating daily again ^^
Once again, I am so sorry and I'm glad that no one unsubscribed <3
Thank you all for waiting patiently <3 <3 <3