Mysterious Third Wheels

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You and L.Joe walked to the pond, interlacing fingers. The two of you smiled like idiots, as you finally reached the pond. "Yay~ We're here!" you smiled, as you ran over to the sign.

SIGN - Check to see who you're destined to be with here! Lean over the railing, and look in the water to see the face of the person who you're destined to be with.
BEWARE - If you see more than 1 face in there, that means one or more of them will be an obstacle for you.

"There was a warning too?" you tilted your head.

The two of you walked over to the railing, and then leaned over. The two of you had your eyes closed, and then counted; "3... 2... 1.." the two of you mumbled, then opened your eyes.

Down in the water, you slowly saw your face turn into ... L.Joe's. You smiled as you saw his reflection, but as you looked over at L.Joe's side, your smile faded. "O - oppa.." you said.

Down, in his reflection, were two faces. One was you, and one was.. someone that looked familiar to you. *W - who is she?* you thought to yourself.

The two of you looked up from the water, and then decided to go sit down at a bench. You and L.Joe were silent. While you were dazing off, L.Joe was in a worried state. *Does this mean..? Andwae.. appa..* he thought.

"~~~~, what would you do.. if I said that I was hiding something from you?" L.Joe suddenly asked.

You looked at him, surprised. "It.. depends if you're hiding it for a good reason." you responded.

You then asked, "Wae? Are you.. hiding something?"

L.Joe slowly nodded. "When the time is right, I'll tell you. I'm under strict orders from my father to not tell you.. even though I trust you." L.Joe said.

You nodded, and the two of you stayed silent for a while.

------------------------

Back at your house, Chunji and Minzy were happily laughing and talking to each other. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get some drinks for us." Minzy smiled, as she closed the door.

Chunji sighed. *I wonder how long we can last for.. until appa finds out... Same with L.Joe..* Chunji thought.

Just then, he got a message from his father. *Who's that?* Chunji thought, as he opened the message.

*Appa..* Chunji thought, as he read the message;

To: Chunji

I have something important to tell you and Byunghun. Please come back home immediately.

From: Appa

Chunji bit his lip. *I wonder..* he thought, as he called L.Joe.

--------------------

~*Ring Ring*~

L.Joe's phone rang. "Oh, sorry, hold on a second." L.Joe said, as he picked up his phone.

"Yobeosaeyo?"
"Dongsaeng - ah, we gotta go back home.. Appa ... wants to tell us something."
"Is it..?"
"I don't know.. Just don't tell ~~~~ anything."
"Dae... Are you picking me up?"
"Yeah. Hankang River right?"
"Yeah."
"Alright."

*Already...?* L.Joe thought.

L.Joe then said, "Mianhae, I have to go now. Chunji will pick us up."

"Oh.. it's fine." you smiled.

-------------

"Minziieee ~ I have to go now." Chunji pouted.

"Awwwwww. Arasseo, have a safe trip ~" Minzy smiled.

Chunji quickly pecked Minzy on the lips, before leaving. *I don't know if that's my last kiss or not..* Chunji thought.

From the bushes outside the window, a girl was lurking. *So that's Chunji oppa's girlfriend? Pfft, he'll be mine. Wait 'til his appa finds out about this.* the girl thought, as she drove off.

"Yah, did you find out about L.Joe's girlfriend?"
"Dae."
"Their father is going to get so pissed off.."

---------------

Didn't update yesterday QQ