Lotte World Fun! (1)

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You and L.Joe decided to ride the merry-go-round first, as it was a little child's thing, but you wanted to ride every single ride in Lotte World. You and L.Joe went to the line for the merry-go-round, and saw no one but kids, and a few couples, JUST a few. It wasn't very long until it was your turn, and you happily waved to the man who looked after the merry-go-round, as you boarded the ride. "L.Joe oppa, where should we sit?" you asked.

"How about the carriage? We can sit together." L.Joe smiled.

You smiled back in agreement. "Sure!" you smiled, as you took L.Joe's hand and then led him to the carriage.

L.Joe looked at your two intertwined hands, and sheepishly smiled to himself. *She's holding my hand on her own account. I'm really happy.* L.Joe thought to himself.

The two of you sat on each side of the carriage. "L.Joe oppa, it's squishy." you pouted.

"Haha, too bad." L.Joe stuck his tongue out.

"Mean oppa!" you pouted.

L.Joe smiled. "The ride is about to start! Please make sure that you don't fall off!" the man said, as he pulled the lever down to start the ride.

Merry tunes were then starting to play, as the merry-go-round slowly turned around. Little kids looked at you and L.Joe and then one of them asked, "Are you both a couple?"

You and L.Joe's eyes bulged out, hearing that from a young little girl. "N - no." you shook your head.

"Oh okay. It just seems like you two are, because you look cute together." she smiled innocently, and then turned her head back around to talk to her friends.

You started to slightly blush in embarrassment, as L.Joe just chuckled. "Haha! That little girl was interesting." she smiled.

A few minutes later, the merry-go-round ride finished, and you and L.Joe got off. "That almost gave me a spinning headache. I have absolutely NO idea how many times we spun on that.." you clutched your head.

"Haha, you still act like a little kid sometimes." L.Joe teased.

"Yah! That's mean! Let's just go to our next ride." you pouted.

"Arasseo, arasseo." L.Joe smiled.

The two of you then went on a water slide ride, and the two of you got pretty wet. "Brrghhh.. That was cold, but really fun!" you smiled, shivering.

L.Joe smiled and nodded in agreement. "What do you want to ride next?" he asked.

"Hmm... I want to go on a haunted house ride! I feel like seeing scary things. Oppa, you'll protect me if I get scared, right?" you smiled.

"Of course I will." L.Joe smiled.

*Of course I always will.* he secretly thought to himself.

The two of you lined up for the haunted house ride, and it took a good 15 minutes before it was you and L.Joe's turn. When the two of you boarded, you were at the very front. You seated yourself and then tied the seatbelt around you, as did L.Joe. After everyone had finished boarding, the ride started. You started to get scared, as you saw the house entrance was filled with nothing but darkness. "Oppa... I'm kind of scared." you quivered.

"Don't worry. Oppa will protect you." L.Joe calmly said.

You nodded, as the roller coaster rode into the haunted house.

-----------------------

"YAH! L.JOE OPPA! SOMEONE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER!" you yelled in fright.

"SOMEONE DID TOO!" L.Joe yelled back, as the loudness from other people screaming were too loud.

"ARE YOU OKAY!?" L.Joe asked.

"DAE!" you yelled.

------------------

In just a matter of seconds, the ride had ended, and the two of you quickly got off. "Oh... my.. gosh.. that was so scary.. I kept feeling something touching me..." you shivered.

"Same here.." L.Joe started shivering a bit too.

"You want to go get something to drink, so we can warm up? While we're at it, we should have some lunch too. It's already the afternoon." you suggested.

"Yeah we should. Let's go to that little cake shop there." L.Joe pointed at the store, as he intertwined his hand with yours and then led you towards it. Unknowingly, you started getting hot, and you blushed in embarrassment. *Why do I feel so hot? It's not because of the heat.. And why am I blushing? Is it because L.Joe oppa is holding my hand? Why would I blush for that...?* you cluelessly thought.

---------------

Sorry for my late update =.=''