Sight Seeing

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You. Ciel, Ricky and L.Joe were walking down the street, window shopping. You saw many things, such as expensive dresses, coach bags, fancy hats and mainly everything you saw was expensive. "Wow.." you and Ciel said in unison.

You turned around and saw that the two boys were bored, as window shopping was too 'girly' for them. You giggled and then said, "Well since we have some people here who aren't enjoying this, how about we go do something that we'll all enjoy?"

L.Joe and Ricky eagerly nodded. You and Ciel laughed. "Such boys." you teased.

"Let's go get some ice cream first!" Ricky suggested.

Everyone agreed and all went looking for an ice cream store. After a few minutes of searching, you had finally found the shop. "Over here guys!" you yelled.

They all came running to where you were. You pointed to the shop that was standing right in front of you. You opened the door, and slowly stepped in. L.Joe followed, then Ciel, then lastly, Ricky.

Once you were all inside the shop, Ciel yelled, "CUTE!"

There were dog paws coloured in different colours as the wall paper, small toadstools as chairs and big toadstools as tables. The tiles on the floor were all animal tracks coloured in different colours and everything was pretty much animal - ly. "This place is so cute!" Ricky exclaimed.

You walked up to the counter and asked, "Is anyone here?"

From inside the staff door, you heard a faint response. "H - Here! I'll be with you in a second!" you heard someone say.

All of you frowned and then waited. The shop keeper then came out and said, "S - Sorry for making you wait! Welcome to Miki's Ice Cream Shop! What would you like to order?"

You looked at who the person was, and she looked like a young girl, your age. "Umm I'll ask my friends. But... why are you working? Aren't you like.. meant to be in school?" you curiously asked.

The girl bit her lip. "Ah.. well you see, I got bullied so much in school, that I couldn't take it anymore. So I quit and decided to start working instead." the girl said.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. Anyway, I'll have a Cookies and Cream flavoured ice cream, L.Joe will have Mango, Ciel will have Strawberry and Ricky will have Triple Chocolate. Thank you. Oh and may I get your name? I'm ~~~~." you said.

"Alright. Cookies and Cream, Mango, Strawberry and Triple Chocolate, coming up! And my name is Miki. Nice to meet you all! You guys are the first to actually act nice to me.." Miki said, as she began scooping the ice cream.

After a few seconds, she had finished and then you gave her some money. She gave you the money back and you frowned. "My treat, since you guys were nice to me. In return, let's be friends okay?" Miki asked.

You smiled and then said, "Thanks a lot! And of course we'll be your friends. But we won't be here forever.. we're only here for a school excursion.." you said.

"Oh.. that's a shame... But that's alright!" Miki replied.

Miki handed you the ice cream. "Hope you guys have a nice trip. I suggest you go to Lotte World or the Hankang River. They're great places." Miki said.

"Thanks!" the four of you said in unison, as you left the shop.

Miki was left inside, smiling. "If only I had true friends like them..." she mumbled to herself.

You and everyone else were your ice creams and complimenting on how good it was. "Miki is such a nice person. It's a shame that people bully her..." you sympathised.

They all agreed with you. Eventually, you finished eating and then L.Joe suggested going to an arcade. With nothing much to do left, you agreed and then went looking for an arcade nearby. Within fifteen minutes, Ciel had found one. "Here, over here!" she yelled.

Once again, everyone rushed over to where she was. You all looked at the arcade and noticed that it was quite loud. Ignoring the thought, you all stepped inside. It was dark and disco lights were hung everywhere. There were racing car noises to be heard, drums, and 'gaming' noises. "ARGH! IT'S SO LOUD IN HERE! AND CROWDED!" you yelled amongst all the noise.

Everyone, including you, covered their ears. "CAN WE PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE!?" Ciel shouted.

L.Joe gave in and then nodded. You saw his sad expression and then said, "Don't worry L.Joe, we'll come here next time alright?"

His expression brightened a little, and he nodded. You all left the arcade, still clutching onto your ears, that were now half deafened. "Well where should we go now?" L.Joe asked.

"As much as I would like to go to the Hankang River, I'm afraid we have to go back to Mr. Jjang now. It's 4:30PM." you sadly said.

Everyone sadly nodded and then all of you were trudging back to the mansion - sized hotel. Once you arrived, all of you realised that you were the only group there. You checked the time. 4:55PM. "H - Huh?" you frowned.

Just then, Mr. Jjang came and saw that only your group was there. He walked up to you and then sighed. "Why is it that only you guys listen to me...?" he mumbled.

"Because we have ~~~~ in our group." Ciel pointed at you.

"Yeah. Without ~~~~, we'd be like the other groups.." Ricky admitted.

Mr. Jjang chuckled. It was now past 5PM, and only a few groups had turned up. "Aish, where are they?" Mr. Jjang said.

You looked at Mr. Jjang and noticed that he was worried. "Mr. Jjang, is there something wrong? You're awfully worried and it looks like you're rushing to do something." you curiously asked.

Mr. Jjang turned to you. "Yes. Something fun is going to happen. But that's only if they turn up before 6PM." he said.

"Oh, what are we doing?" L.Joe asked, overhearing your conversation.

"A courage test." Mr. Jjang said.

Your eyes widened. "A - A what?" you shaked.

"A courage test. More information will be told to you later." Mr. Jjang said.

"What's wrong ~~~~?" L.Joe asked.

"I'm scared of.. courage tests..." you admitted.