Our Next Activity is an Obstacle Course!?

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

After a nice, yummy and warm breakfast, everyone had 1 hour to relax. During that time, all four of you were holed inside your bedrooms, just lazing around. You were reading a book, L.Joe was sleeping, and Ricky and Ciel were watching TV and laughing. An hour had passed, and you limped your way over to L.Joe. When you tried to nudge L.Joe awake, he didn't budge. That was when you remembered, *Oh.. That's right. He never wakes up unless you kiss him... What do I do?* you thought.

You looked over to see if Ciel and Ricky had already left, and luckily for you, they had. You slowly leaned in and then kissed L.Joe on the forehead... again. He shot up and sat up on the bed, looking to see who had kissed him. When he saw you, he said, "You kissed me again? Do you like kissing me or something?" he teased.

You started slightly blushing. "Y - Yah! It's the only way to wake you up.. so what else can I do? And our next activity is about to s - start, so hurry up!" you stuttered, as you limped your way to the door.

L.Joe slightly chuckled and then got himself ready. After he got ready, he opened the door for you and then held your hand. "I told you, I'll be escorting you today." he smiled.

You couldn't do anything, but just slowly nod. While the two of you were walking down to the entrance of the hotel, L.Joe said, "You know, kissing isn't the only way to wake me up..."

Your eyes widened. "BWOH!? What other way is there!?" you curiously asked.

L.Joe laughed. "If I smell perfume, I will get up straight away and run away from it. I really hate the smell of perfume." he confessed.

You nodded. "Oh okay. Next time, instead of kissing you, I'll get some perfume." you smiled.

L.Joe pouted. "Awww.."

You giggled. "Too bad! Oh, everyone's there. Let's hurry!" you said.

L.Joe nodded and then both of you went outside.

-----------------------------

"Okay, now that everyone is here, it's time to announce what the next activity will be!" Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone was waiting eagerly. "An... OBSTACLE COURSE RACE! And once again, you will have a partner!" Mr. Jjang announced.

Some people weren't interested at all, some people were ready and all pumped up, and some people really just didn't care. You were one of the people who were looking forward to it, as you loved obstacle races. Ciel was also the same, Ricky was one of the people who really didn't care, and L.Joe.. let's just say he was EXTREMELY HAPPY. Although you were excited, you remembered that your ankle was still hurting, and you sadly bit your lip. L.Joe saw your expression and then asked, "What's wrong?"

You shook your head. "It's... just that I love obstacle courses.. but.. I have a twisted ankle. How am I supposed to compete? And whoever becomes my partner, will just have bad luck..." you sadly said.

"Then be my partner!" L.Joe said.

"What? But.. I saw you. You were really happy about the obstacle course. I don't want to let you down..." you said.

"It's fine!" L.Joe said, smiling.

"Thanks. But, are we even allowed to choose our par-" you were cut off by Mr. Jjang's explanation.

"YOU MAY CHOOSE A PARTNER!" he yelled.

"Nevermind." you smiled, while L.Joe chuckled.

Ricky was about to come over and ask you to be his partner, but then he saw L.Joe. He bit his lip, as L.Joe had once again beaten him to it. Ciel came up to Ricky and asked him if he wanted to be her partner, and Ricky silently nodded and sighed. *I'll never get a chance to show her how I truly feel if it keeps on going like this..* he thought.

----------------------------------

"Okay, so the course will be like this. You will have to jump over hurdles and crawl under nets. There will also be a bread stand and you must eat 3 pieces of bread. After that you will need to..." his explanation made it sound like it was an obstacle MARATHON.

After that long explanation, Mr. Jjang said that he would make 5 pairs go at a time. Everyone nodded and then one by one, people got called to do the obstacle 'course'. You and L.Joe were happily looking forward to it. "Thanks L.Joe for not minding me being slow, even though we might come last. And also, how am I going to jump over the hurdle?" you asked.

L.Joe smiled. "Of course I'll be carrying you." he smiled.

Your eyes widened. "BWOH!?"

-------------------

Sorry for the short chapters today D: