The Second Obstacle

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You and L.Joe had finally reached the park down the road, and then decided to take a break before going onto the next obstacle. Again, you looked behind and checked to see if anyone was coming. "Wow. We're really the only pair that's finished the hurdles?" you asked.

L.Joe nodded. "Yep. I told you we won't come last." L.Joe said with a wink.

You blushed at his wink and then looked away. "Hmph. I was just worrying about you.." you mumbled.

"What was that?" L.Joe raised his eyebrow.

"N - Nothing! O - Oh! Someone's coming!" you said, pointing to the source of shadows and panting.

L.Joe looked at where you were pointing and then got up hastily. Over he came to you, and then bent down. "Get on my back." he said.

You hesitated while blushing, but then let him piggyback you. You got on his back and then he stood up, positioning you and himself in a comfortable position. He then went over to the swings and looked for the envelope. He spotted the envelope and then went over. He bent down a little and then said, "Can you get the envelope?"

You nodded and then reached for the envelope. After you opened the envelope, you looked inside for the instructions. "It says to go down the street more, and when we see a grassy field, there will be nets there." you explained.

"So that means our next obstacle is.. crawling under the nets." L.Joe stated.

"I guess so. I can do this obstacle, I can still crawl." you said.

"Okay." L.Joe said, as he made his way down the street.

----------

While you and L.Joe were walking down the street, Ricky, Ciel, and the other students had just arrived at the park. They saw the envelope and looked at it, and then one of the students complained to their partner, "Can.. we please.. rest for a while? This is WAY too .. tiring."

"Yeah.. okay.." their partner said.

"Ricky, you want to rest for a while? You look tired." Ciel asked, worried.

"No I'm fine.." Ricky said.

"Okay.. Then let's go." Ciel said.

Ricky and Ciel started trudging down the street, desparate to catch up with you guys.

------

"Can you see the field with the nets yet?" L.Joe asked.

"No..." you said.

L.Joe walked further down the street, and then you finally spotted the field with the nets. "THERE!" you yelled.

L.Joe halted in his tracks. "Where?" he said.

You pointed down at the field. "There." you said.

L.Joe made his way down to the field, and then when you finally arrived at the crawling net obstacle, both you and L.Joe's eyes were wide. "... Are you kidding me? How long is this NET!?" L.Joe yelled.

"This is... impossible! It's too long!" you said.

"I guess we can't do anything about it. Let's go." L.Joe said.

"Okay.." you said.

-------

"Ricky, can you see the field?" Ciel asked.

"Yes. Down there." he pointed at where you and L.Joe were.

"Let's go!" Ciel started running down onto the field.

------------

"Oh my god, this is so tiring..." L.Joe said.

"Yeah..." you agreed.

"Come on, we're halfway through.." L.Joe said.

"I can hear Ciel and Ricky coming.." you said.

"Oh damn, we gotta hasten up then.." L.Joe said.

"L.Joe take your time, or else you'll get injured.." you said, worried.

"Are you worried about me?" L.Joe raised an eyebrow, while both of you kept crawling.

"N - No!" you said, trying to hasten up more.

L.Joe chuckled. *She so is worrying about me.* he thought.

-------------

"...Are you serious? This net is MASSIVE!" Ciel yelled.

"Yeah it is... COME ON! Let's go!" Ricky yelled.

"Okay.." Ciel said.

----------------

"We're ... almost.. there..." L.Joe started panting.

"Just.. a little... more.." you panted.

"W - We can't let Ricky and Ciel beat us..." L.Joe said.

"Yeah..." you said, as you both crawled.

---

"I think that's the last pair.." Mr. Jjang said, as he made his way over to the field.

---

"YES!" L.Joe yelled, as he finally had gotten out of the net.

"PHEW!" you yelled, as you fell onto the grass.

"That was tiring.." L.Joe said.

"Yeah it sure was." you said, as you looked at Ricky and Ciel.

"OH GOSH! This is so annoying and tiring!" Ciel yelled.

"Ack!" Ricky said.

You and L.Joe laughed at what was happening. "Having fun?" you asked.

"NO!" Ciel and Ricky both yelled.

L.Joe burst into laughter. "Where's Mr. Jjang? He should be here to give us the next envelope or whatever instruction." L.Joe said.

"I'm here." Mr. Jjang said, as he approached you.

"Well done." he said, as he handed us another envelope.

L.Joe unfolded it, and inside, there were instructions to go back to the hotel. "Bread eating stand? What kind of obstacle course is THIS!?" L.Joe asked.

"It's Mr. Jjang's version." Mr. Jjang smiled.

"O - Oh... I see.." L.Joe said.

"Come on, let's go." you said.

"Have fun!" L.Joe teased the pair that was still inside the net.

---

Okay. You know how I said that there would be more than three obstacles? Well.. I can't think of any.. so the bread eating stand will be the last one (:
I'm sorry if this obstacle course is.. just plain weird. xD
And I'm sorry if this is getting boring :/