Comfort Me...

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

*Andwae... Andwae.. I - I never thought Byunghun oppa would do something like this.. I - I can't believe the reason why he couldn't come this morning was because he was spending time with his new girlfriend..* you thought, as tears came falling down your cheek, while you ran.

You ran through one of the corridor doors, and then headed towards the girls bathroom. On the way, you bumped into someone. "Owwie..." you mumbled, as you stood up and got ready to apologise.

"M - Mianhae." you apologised, and bowed.

"It's fine. Gwenchanayo? Why the rush?" you heard a familiar voice say.

You looked up and saw Ricky. "R - Ricky oppa!" you said, surprised.

The first thing that Ricky noticed was your almost puffed out red eyes. "Yah, is there something wrong? You've been crying. Did someone do something to you?" he asked, worried.

You didn't answer. "Um. I have to go now. Please excuse me." you tried avoiding the subject and tried to run, but Ricky gripped onto your wrist before you could.

"You're not going anywhere without telling me what's wrong." Ricky said, in a serious tone and face.

You were quite afraid of Ricky's mad, and angry side, so you sighed and then nodded. "Can we go somewhere else though?" you asked.

"Sports field, bench?" Ricky suggested.

You softly smiled, and then nodded. "Sure."

------------------------

*I'm sorry Eunmi... And thank you.* L.Joe thought, as he ran around the whole school, looking for you before school could start.

------------------------

"So.. what's up?" Ricky asked.

"Did you ... see Byunghun oppa today?" you asked.

"Ani. Wae?" Ricky asked.

"He.. he's got himself a new girlfriend." you softly smiled a sad smile.

Ricky was silent. "She... she's really pretty too! And um.. yeah, I - I would see why he would break up with me for her.." you said, complimenting Eunmi and insulting yourself.

"I see why he didn't come pick me up this morning.." you mumbled.

"I -" before you could say anything else, tears started rolling down your cheeks, and Ricky had pulled you into his chest.

"Don't talk, cry. Cry all you want. I'll be there for you.. to comfort you.. always. As... as... your friend..." Ricky said, with a sad face.

"It hurts me to see you in pain like this. It hurts me whenever you cry." Ricky continued.

You couldn't say anything, but instead, all you could do was cry in his chest. Ricky was patting your head as you cried. "There there.." he comforted.

"C - comfort me.. I want someone to stay by my side... just for a little while.." you sniffled.

"Don't worry, I'll always be there for you.. as your friend." Ricky repeated.

*As a friend. As a friend. She'll never think of me as anything else other than a friend.. I've got to face the truth...* Ricky thought, as he continued to hug you.

-------------------------

From the entrance to the sports field, L.Joe was standing behind a tree, and saw you hugging Ricky. He had heard every single word. *I ... No... I haven't explained yet.. please ~~~~... let me explain...* L.Joe thought, as he leaned against the door sill.

Ciel was on her way to see you, and stopped in her tracks, as she saw you and Ricky hugging. *I .. I thought.. Did Ricky confess...?* Ciel thought.

*He'll never think of me as more than a friend..* Ciel sadly thought, as she walked to class, on her own.

--------------