Lotte World Fun! (2)

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

"Ahh ~ That was a nice lunch!" you smiled, as you rubbed your stomach.

"It sure was!" L.Joe smiled.

"You want to go on more rides now?" L.Joe asked.

"Sure! I want to ride that roller coaster!" you smiled.

"Um... We shouldn't ride that right now, we just finished eating." L.Joe chuckled.

"Oh, right. Hehe. Then let's go ride that over there!" you pointed towards a bumper cars game.

"Sure!" L.Joe grinned.

The two of you each hopped into one of the cars, and many other people were there as well. "I'm going to make sure that I bump you out of your car!" you challenged.

"I'd like to see you try!" L.Joe laughed.

"REAADDDYY!! GOOOO!" the man outside the ring called.

"CHARGE!" everyone yelled.

----------

"Waah ~ That was so fun! I bumped into so many people!" you giggled.

"Same here! But we never ended up bumping into each other." L.Joe laughed.

"I know! That was so weird!" you giggled back.

"Should we ride the rollercoaster now?" you asked, your eyes starting to twinkle with excitement.

L.Joe laughed at your expression. "Arasseo. Let's go line up." he smiled.

The two of you waited for half an hour, before you could go on. The two of you sat at the front again, and fastened your seatbelts. If I get scared, I'm going to hold onto your hands, arasseo oppa?" you said.

"Arasseo." L.Joe giggled.

-------------

The ride finished in just one minute, and you had a spinning dizzy headache. "W - Woah.. that was dizzy.." you shaked your head.

L.Joe laughed. "HAHA! Did you see that! You were like, screaming! And you were clutching onto my hand as if it was the only thing in your life that you had left! HAHAH!! Oh god, this is the best day of my life." L.Joe finally calmed down.

"Y - Yah! That's mean oppa!" you pouted.

"Mianhae, mianhae. I just couldn't help myself." he still chuckled a little.

"Meanie!" you pouted again.

----------------

"Well... we only have 1 hour left. What ride should we ride?" you asked.

"How about... the ferris wheel?" L.Joe smiled.

"Sure! It's good to go on a slow ride once in a while." you giggled, as the two of you walked to the ferris wheel line.

----------------

NO! There will NOT be a confess scene.
The confess scene is.. somewhere else (:
Sorry! >__<