Preparations For a Long Day

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The next morning, you and L.Joe were the first ones to wake up. Together, the two of you smiled at each other, as you got ready for the long day that was ahead of you. "Good morning L.Joe - ssi!" you greeted.

"Good morning to you too ~~~~." L.Joe smiled.

*Today's the day that I'm going to confess to you, ~~~~. Get ready ~* L.Joe happily thought.

While L.Joe was packing his backpack, and you were packing your bag, you asked, "What are the rest of the students going to do for the rest of day while we and the others are gone?" you asked.

L.Joe shrugged. "I have no idea." he said.

You nodded, and then the two of you continued to prepare. After you both finished packing, Ricky and Ciel had woken up, and you both greeted them happily. "Good morning!" you and L.Joe yelled.

"Good m- *yawn* orning." Ricky and Ciel chorused.

"Heh. Hey, do you guys know what you'll be doing for the whole day while we're gone?" you asked.

Ciel shook her head, and Ricky nodded. "We get a whole day off from activities. We get to just relax and everything today, while you guys are gone." Ricky said.

"Ahh.. Well.. enjoy your time! Me and L.Joe will be leaving now!" you waved and smiled.

Ricky and Ciel smiled and waved at you and L.Joe as well, as L.Joe closed the door. *Nothing will happen.. right?* Ricky thought.

--------------------

"Alright, all our winners, please board the bus, as we'll be going to Lotte World now!" Mr. Jjang said.

You, L.Joe, and the many other winners hopped onto the bus, and then sat down. The bus drive was 30 minutes, and since you and L.Joe had woken up so early, the two of you decided to take a nap.

---------------------

Short, boring chapter, yes I know :3
Hope you like the double update ^^;;