Official Couple

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Once you arrived back at the hotel, you and L.Joe sprinted up to your rooms, eager to tell Ciel and Ricky about your relationship. When you both entered the room, you saw Ciel and Ricky playing a video game, and that they were both engrossed in it, that they didn't even notice the two of you. You and L.Joe still had your fingers interlaced within another, and when L.Joe 'ahem'ed, Ricky and Ciel stopped playing. "Oh! You guys are back!" the two chorused, acting like nothing happened.

The first thing that Ricky noticed about the two of you were the interlaced fingers. "Y - Yah! Why are you two holding hands?!" Ricky said, shaking.

*Is it possible...?* Ricky thought.

"Well..." you started, as you and L.Joe made eye contact.

"We're now officially a couple!" L.Joe finished your sentence.

Ciel and Ricky's mouth gaped wide open. "MWOH!?" Ciel yelled.

*I guess something did happen...* Ricky sadly smiled.

You giggled. "Yep!" you grinned.

"Since when? How? What happened? Tell me!" Ciel kept bugging you with questions.

You spent the whole night explaining to Ciel, as she kept bugging you with questions, such as;

"OMO! WHEN DID YOU START LIKING HIM!?"

"Who asked who!?"

"Does anyone else know?"

-----------------

It was midnight, and you and L.Joe had finally finished answering all of Ciel's questions. "Phew..." you mumbled, as you changed into your PJ's, and slid into your bed.

"You guys are really cute ~" Ciel said, before turning the lights off, and giggled.

You blushed, and you were glad that no one could see you, because you were grinning like an idiot. You then realised that Ricky had been quiet the whole time ever since you and L.Joe told him that you were both a couple. *I wonder what's wrong with Ricky?* you thought to yourself, as you fell asleep finally.

*I guess I'll never get the chance to confess to her.* Ricky sadly thought, as he too, fell asleep, with a trickling tear falling down his cheek.

--------------------------

The next morning, when everyone was on the bus, before it took off, Ciel got up from her seat, and then stood at the front of the bus. "HEY EVERYONE!" she yelled.

Everyone's attention went to her. "I got something to tell all of you!" Ciel grinned.

Ciel looked over to where you and L.Joe were, and then smiled. L.Joe and you knew what she was going to do, but before you could both stop her, she had already said it. "L.Joe and ~~~~ are a couple!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Everyone, and I mean even including Mr. Jjang, were shocked. "BWOH!?!?" they all chorused.

The queenkas half fainted. You were blushing all different shades of red, while L.Joe just had his eyes enlarged. Ciel giggled, and then said, "That is all." and then she sat back down next to Ricky.

When the bus started to finally drive away, back to school, you nudged Ciel's seat from behind, and then said, "Yah, why'd you have to announce it and be so blunt?" you blushed.

"Cause! If I didn't tell everyone, the two of you would never tell!" Ciel smiled.

You sighed, and then decided to just sit back and relax. You looked over at L.Joe, who was looking outside the window, and you smiled. *I feel so happy..* you smiled in your thoughts.

L.Joe caught you looking at him, and then smirked, as he turned his head around. You quickly turned your head to face the other way, but it didn't work. L.Joe whispered in your ear as he came closer, "I caught you looking at me."

You felt shivers up your spine, as you blushed once again. "A - Ani. I was just looking at the pretty, good view~" you tried to lie.

"Does that look like a good and pretty view?" L.Joe laughed, as he pointed outside.

You looked outside the window, to see cows, sheep and cattle basically. "Y - Yes. It's a pretty and good view." you laughed.

L.Joe giggled. "You're weird." he teased.

"Y - Yah!" you playfully hit him.

"Arasseo, mianhae." L.Joe smiled.

------------

While you and L.Joe were busy talking, Ciel was sleeping, and Ricky was just depressed. *I wish I had the courage to confess to her earlier.* Ricky kept blaming himself.

The queenkas that were sitting on the seats opposite to you and L.Joe, gritted their teeth in anxiety, anger, and jealousy. "Yah.. I think we need a plan. RIGHT. NOW." Jessica said.

"B - But... Byunghun oppa told us not to bully her, o - or else-" Tiffany was cut off.

"Or else what, huh? Who says he'll know?" Jessica smirked.

Her friends looked at each other, and then smirked along with Jessica, as she told them what her 'plan' was.

------------