Lotte World Fun! (3)

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

It was finally you and L.Joe's turn to go on the Ferris Wheel. The two of you hopped into a blue cart, and waited for the ride to start. "I haven't been on a Ferris Wheel for years!" you shouted, as you sat down on one of the benches inside the cart.

"Same here." L.Joe smiled, as he sat down next to you.

The two of you talked about all different kinds of things, while waiting for the ride to begin. When it started, you got up from your seat, and walked over to the window. L.Joe followed behind you. "Wah ~ The view is pretty." you smiled.

"Yeah... it is." L.Joe agreed, smiling.

The two of you just stared outside the window, looking at the wonderful view for a while, until the cart suddenly stopped at the top. The sudden halt made you lose your balance, and you almost fell down, but L.Joe used his arm to grab your waist, and hauled you back up onto your feet. "Are you okay? We should go sit down now." L.Joe smiled.

You said nothing, but nodded. You were slightly blushing at the sudden skinship, but you had no idea why. *Why do I keep feeling so hot everytime L.Joe touches me? Why does it feel so awkward whenever I'm with L.Joe? Just what is this feeling...?* you thought to yourself, as the two of you sat back down on the bench.

For a while, it was quiet, and you had suddenly felt the urge of falling asleep. *I think I'm tired from playing around too much.* you yawned.

"Are you tired?" L.Joe asked.

"A - Ani." you lied.

L.Joe then gently pushed your head onto his shoulder. "I know you are." he smiled.

You blushed once again, saying nothing and feeling nothing, but the warmth of L.Joe. *He's so warm...* you thought to yourself.

*Come on L.Joe. You can do this...* L.Joe thought to himself.

"~ - ~~~~..." L.Joe started.

"Hm...?" you mumbled

"I.. I have something to tell you." L.Joe continued.

"What's that?" you asked, suddenly wide awake.

"I ... I want to tell you.. t - that.. I ... I like you!" L.Joe hastily said, then looked at you, to see that you were sleeping.

*Sigh.. I guess I'll just tell her at the restaurant.* L.Joe thought.

To tell the truth, you weren't sleeping at all. You were pretending to sleep, teasing L.Joe. You were going to open your eyes after, but after hearing the confession, you decided to keep pretending to sleep. *L - L.Joe oppa... likes me? I - I...* you thought to yourself.

You then suddenly felt L.Joe's hand caressing your cheek. "Sigh.. I wonder when I can tell you.." L.Joe murmured.

-------------

After the ride ended, L.Joe piggy-backed you back to the entrance. "Ah! Finally L.Joe and ~~~~ are back. Let's board the bus, and make our way to the 5 - star restaurant for a luxurious dinner and night!" Mr. Jjang said.

L.Joe piggybacked you onto the bus, and then gently placed you on the seat beside him. *Sweet dreams, ~~~~.* L.Joe smiled, as he too, decided to sleep.

------------

Sorry for not making him confess xD
Confess scene.. COMING UP SOON <3