Setting Off On Our First Date

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

It had been a week since you and L.Joe became a couple, and the two of you decided to go on a date on the weekend. "Where should we go?" L.Joe asked, as the two of you plus Ciel and Ricky were on the rooftop, eating lunch.

"Hmmm... how about the Hankang River? It looks romantic! And people say that there is a little pond a few metres away from the river, and that the pond shows you who you're destined to be with!" you clasped your hands together.

"That sounds great." L.Joe smiled.

"Ahem." Ciel interrupted.

You and L.Joe looked at Ciel. "What?" you both asked.

"Me and Ricky are just going to go down to the cafeteria." Ciel grinned, nudged Ricky, and then grabbed his arm.

"Bye~" Ciel waved.

"Y - Yah!" Ricky yelled, as the rooftop door closed.

You and L.Joe just laughed, and then continued to eat lunch.

----------------------------------

It was now the weekend, and you were trying to find the right outfit to wear for your first ever date. You rummaged through your closet, and threw clothes onto the bed, and trying some of them on. "Hmmm... no not this one." you said.

"Nahhh ~" you shook your head.

"Ew! Since when did I have such a .. ty type of clothing!?" you yelled.

You were yelling at yourself for quite some time, which irritated Minzy. "YAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" she asked.

"Oh! I'm dressing up since I'm going on a date with L.Joe!" you yelled.

You heard a bang on the floor, and then a knock on your door. You opened the door, revealing a surprised Minzy. "BWOH!? You're going out with L.Joe!?" Minzy asked, flabbergasted.

You nodded shyly. "OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS!" Minzy hugged you tightly.

"M - Minzy unnie.. I can't breathe." you said.

"Ah, mianhae. I hope you have fun today!" Minzy smiled, as she left.

You smiled. *I most definitely will.* you thought.

It took you around half an hour before you finally chose the right one. It was a simple polka - dotted dress, and you chose to wear a ribboned flat shoe. You wore a sunhat, that had a ribbon tied to it, and then you got your handbag out. "All set!" you smiled.

Just then, you heard a doorbell ring. *He's here!* you smiled, as you went down eagerly to open the door.

You opened the door, revealing a handsome looking L.Joe, standing outside wearing a cap. "Hey there, ~~~~!" L.Joe flashed you a smile.

"Hello ~" you smiled back.

"Hey my favourite dongsaeng!" you heard a voice from behind L.Joe. "Annyeonghaseyo Chunji oppa~" you smiled.

"Where's Minzy?" Chunji asked.

"She's inside." you smiled.

"Can I come in?" Chunji asked.

You nodded and then let Chunji in. "Have fun you two lovebirds!" Chunji teased and then headed for Minzy's room.

You and L.Joe nodded. "S - So.. you ready to go?" L.Joe asked.

You slowly nodded. L.Joe smiled. "Let's go." as he held his arm out, motioning for you to link it.

You smiled, as you gladly linked your arm with L.Joe.