Stay

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Note - Minzy doesn't start college until half an hour after ~~~~'s school lessons start.

------------

Minzy arrived at her college, and when people saw her, they all started to gossip. *Huh?* Minzy cluelessly thought.

She walked into the corridor, and her friends came rushing to her. "OMO. OMO. OMO. You broke up with Chunji!?" they all questioned.

"Bwoh? Who said that?" Minzy asked.

"What? You didn't even know of your own break up?" her friends asked.

"W - wait. What's wrong? Why are you guys saying this?" Minzy asked.

Her friends eyed each other. "Go to the school bulletin board... there's a crowd there." they finally said.

In a matter of seconds, Minzy had already started running towards the bulletin board.

-----------

When she arrived there, she indeed saw a crowd, and she swiftly moved through them, and squeezed into the front. She looked up and saw Chunji, and she was just about to call out his name, when she saw that his hands were interlocked with another girl's. Tears were on their way to fall down, but Minzy held them back. She looked at Chunji's expression, and saw that he looked bored, but he tried his best to smile. *No.. andwae... Chunji oppa.. you promised me..* Minzy thought to herself.

Just then, someone pushed Minzy, and then she fell right in front of Chunji. *.* Minzy thought, as she stood up.

Chunji kneeled down, and held out his hand. "Gwenchanayo?" he asked.

Minzy slapped his hand, stood up, and then dusted herself off. Before she left, she spat, "How could I be okay?" and then she ran away, tears on the verge of falling down.

*M - Minzy...* Chunji thought to himself.

He tightened his grip in Hana's hand, and she felt it. She knew that inside Chunji's mind, he was boiling with anger. She smirked. *Oh boy, this is going to be good.* she thought to herself.

Chunji then loosened the grip, and then let go of Hana's hand. He was about to run after Minzy, but then Hana grabbed onto his arm. "D - Don't go. S - Stay with me, oppa.." Hana tried to act all innocent and cute.

"Don't show me that pathetic face of yours." Chunji said, as he tried to get her to release him.

"You know what's best for her, so you should stick with it." Hana then smirked.

Chunji then stopped. *I ... She's right... If I don't... Appa will do something.. Why is this happening...* Chunji thought to himself, as he sighed, and then walked back to the crowd with Hana.

*I guess he was a player.. and still is one.. He never loved me, even though I was the first girl he ever stayed with for so long.. It was all a trick.. a trap. I meant nothing to him...* Minzy thought, as she cried her heart out in the classroom.

-------------