Revealed

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

It was lunch break, and you had decided to eat lunch together with Ricky again, as Ciel had to go help with something for the whole of lunch again. You sighed at the thought of trying to hide from L.Joe again. Ricky noticed this and then said, "Don't worry. I'll help you with your secret." he assured you.

You smiled and thanked him. "You can go sit at the table first. I'm going to go get the food." Ricky said as he pointed at the long queue of people. You worriedly nodded and then Ricky left, while you strode towards your table. You sat down and then placed your bag under the table, while you cluelessly left your wallet on the table, with the photo still half sticking out. You greeted L.Joe and he greeted you back, sleepily. You suddenly had the urge to go to the bathroom and then told L.Joe to tell Ricky.

He nodded and then you rushed off to the restroom, forgetting to bring the wallet and bag with you. L.Joe opened one of his eyes and saw your wallet, just lying there on the table. *Aish. What a babo. What if someone steals her wallet? Wait. Wallet? AHA! It might contain some pictures or something that will reveal herself! Perfect chance, L.Joe!* he happily thought, as he took your wallet.

He opened the wallet eagerly and then the paper came flying out once again. L.Joe clutched onto it and then pulled it back towards him. "Hmm? What's this?" L.Joe wondered.

He unfolded it and what he saw before him made his gasp. *W - Why does... she have this photo?* L.Joe thought to himself.

Then he turned the paper around and then saw a message, written by Minzy and Chunji.

Dear ~~~~,

Sorry, but me and Chunji just had to do this! It was fun seeing you kiss L.Joe on the forehead. Mehrong!

Love,
Minzy <3

L.Joe's eyes widened even more. He knew exactly who you were now, and he was sure of it. He even had proof. *Hehe... So Sekyung is ~~~~... Aish I'm such a babo for not noticing earlier...* L.Joe gently slapped himself.

He saw you and Ricky coming towards the table and then he hastily put everything back in place. He could now confront you. You came back to the table and greeted L.Joe once again, and he greeted back. Ricky came back running and yelled, "L.Joe! Sekyung! I'm back!" he happily yelled.

You and L.Joe waved and laughed. Ricky sat down next to you and then put his tray down. "Ricky oppa, you know, if you want, I can make lunch for you ... I mean if you have to wait that long in the line just to get lunch..." you offered.

L.Joe and Ricky looked at you with wide eyes. Then Ricky said, "Of course! That would be great! But.. wouldn't it be troubling you?" he worriedly asked.

"Haha, of course not! And if you want L.Joe, I can make some for you too!" you offered.

L.Joe smirked and then said, "Sure, if it's my extra spicy dukkbokki that is."

You nodded. "Thanks... ~~~~." he smirked.

Your eyes widened. "W - What? W - Who's... ~~~~? My name's ... S - Sek-" you were cut off by L.Joe.

"You know, you don't need to hide anymore. I found out." L.Joe smiled.

You and Ricky were both shocked. "How did you find out L.Joe - ssi?" you asked.

"Your wallet." L.Joe smiled.

You looked at the wallet sitting on the table and then face - palmed yourself. You had totally forgotten to take the wallet with you... "Oh. I'm such a babo... Now you know I'm a nerd and you probably think I'm some kind of stupid ugly nerd now.." you sadly said.

L.Joe was silent for a while, then burst into laughter. "HAHA! Why do you think that?" he asked.

"Because.. I thought you were the type of person who didn't like nerds... and I didn't want our friendship to break." you explained.

*What? So what does that mean? Does she like me? Or does she only think of me as a friend...? Why do I feel like I want to be something more to her?* L.Joe thought to himself.

"Oh I see. Well there's nothing wrong with you being a nerd, so don't worry. Our friendship stays the same." L.Joe replied happily.

You were smiling and you nodded happily. "Thanks L.Joe!" you exclaimed.

"Alright! Now that everything's settled, let's eat lunch!" Ricky bursted out, feeling left out and hungry.

You and L.Joe just laughed at him pouting and then nodded. The rest of lunch was filled with laughter and happiness between you three.

*I hope that ~~~~ and L.Joe will remain ONLY as friends... only...* Ricky thought to himself.

*I hope that ~~~~ and I will get closer to each other from now on.. Plus I also need to find out if she has any feelings for me yet...* L.Joe thought to himself.

*I wish that Ciel was here right now... It would be so much fun with her around...* you cluelessly thought to yourself, while the other two boys were deep in thought.. about their own love lives.

------------

Sorry for another boring and short chapter.
I promise you that I will make it more interesting soon... hopefully.
I'm just really tired today xD