Meeting Chunji's Younger Brother

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Please keep in mind that after school and on WEEKENDS, you don't wear your dorky glasses. Sorry for not mentioning this on the foreword!

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon and you were wasting it on studying, as usual. Your sister Minzy would be lazing around in the lounge room, either sleeping, calling, or texting Chunji. Life was just normal for you on a Saturday afternoon and you liked it. You were studying peacefully until you heard your sister's ringtone. *It looks like this Saturday's peacefulness will be ruined...* you thought, sighing.

"Oh really? You're coming over today? With him? Okay then! See you in a few minutes, honey!" Minzy said to Chunji.

She hung up and then called you to come downstairs. You sighed and with no other choice, you walked down the stairs. "Yes, Minzy? What do you want?" you asked in a dull way.

She was smiling and then asked you to go make some tea. You sighed and nodded obediently. You walked into the kitchen and then started up the kettle. "How many cups?" you asked.

"Three!" she yelled.

*Three? Is someone else coming today?* you thought.

You were going to ask Minzy who the third person was, but then you couldn't be bothered to. You got three cups out from the cupboard and set them on the kitchen table. You got three teabags and placed them gently inside the cups. As you were continuing to make the tea, the doorbell rang. You were about to go get it, but then your sister went instead. The kettle started to boil and you quickly dashed into the kitchen.

You turned the kettle off and poured the water into each of the cups, carefully and making sure that each cup was equally proportioned. You placed the three cups on a tray and carried them to the lounge table. 

Shortly after that, Minzy came with Chunji, and.. someone else who you had never seen before. "Hey there, ~~~~!" Chunji greeted happily.

"Hello." you casually replied.

Minzy then said, "Tea anyone?"

Chunji nodded. He took one of the cups from the tray and then sat down on one of the couches. He sipped the tea and said that it tasted great. You smiled a little bit and then saw the other guest still standing. When you looked more closely at him, he looked like a boy your age. You got rid of that thought and then decided to offer him some tea as well. "Umm... would you like some tea?" you offered the new guest.

He was silent. You never got a response. Then Chunji said, "Yah! L.Joe! Someone's offering you some tea here!" he said.

The boy who was called 'L.Joe' rolled his eyes and then just sat down on a couch, doing nothing. You blinked your eyes in surprise and then just passed a cup of tea to him. "Here. You might want to drink this later." you smiled.

He looked at you for a bit, like he was examining you. After giving himself a little smile on his face, he accepted it. "Thanks..." he said.

You nodded and then also sat down on a couch. "Sorry about that, ~~~~. My brother L.Joe never has manners." he said.

You blinked and then said, "L.Joe is your.. younger brother?" you asked.

Chunji nodded. "Yep. And he's 10 years younger than me. Same age as you ~~~~." he stated.

"Oh I see." you took a glance at L.Joe and then politely decided to introduce yourself to him. You got up from your seat an then slowly walked over to him. You held out your hand and then politely said, "Hello there. My name is ~~~~. I'm Minzy's younger sister. It's nice to meet you.. L.Joe!" you happily said.

He just blinked at you and introduced himself, "Hi. I'm L.Joe. Chunji's younger brother. Nice to meet you..." he casually replied. He then shook your hand.

You gave him a nice little smile and then excused yourself. You went upstairs into your room and decided to keep studying. While you were studying, you thought about how L.Joe was like. *Hmmm... I guess he's not that bad of a person..* you thought.

Meanwhile...
Downstairs, in the lounge room, L.Joe, Chunji and Minzy were just sitting on the couch. Minzy and Chunji were talking, while L.Joe was just sitting down, doing nothing. He then thought about you. *Hmmm... I bet she's another one of those girls who will think I'm hot... But she was really... kind of pretty and cute... Ah! L.Joe stop it! No one can be more cuter, prettier, or hotter than you!* he thought.

After a few more minutes, L.Joe started showing a bored expression. Chunji and Minzy realised this and then they asked him, "Do you want to go talk to ~~~~? She's probably in her room, studying as usual. Her room is the very last one at the end of the corridor upstairs." Minzy said.

L.Joe just blinked at her and then nodded. He knew exactly what she was thinking. Since Minzy knew that L.Joe thought all girls were too 'not hot' for him, and that all girls wanted to be his girlfriend, she wanted to see if you liked him. L.Joe gave her a smirk and then made his way to your room. He knocked on the door and you said, "Come in!"

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. When you turned your head to look at who it was, your eyes widened. "Um... yes, L.Joe?" you asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Minzy told me to come here, because she thought I was bored. Can I stay in here and maybe just talk to you for a while?"

You slowly nodded and then he thanked you. He closed the door and sat down on your bed. You began to study again and it was quite silent for a while. While you were studying, L.Joe was looking at you. *Hmm.. Why does she look so familiar? Meh, I'm probably thinking too much...* he thought and shrugged the whole idea off.

L.Joe was positive that you also had fallen for his 'hotness', but you showed no sign of it. After a few minutes, he started to wonder if you even really DID fall for him. He decided to ask you finally, "Hey, ~~~~... Aren't you feeling anything? Like... the urge to confess or say something to someone?"

You shook your head. "Nothing at ALL?" L.Joe asked once again, just to make sure. You shook your head again. L.Joe just nodded and then you continued to study, but in his mind... he was shocked. *What!? That can't be true! She's got to be lying! No girl has ever not wanted to do that to me!* he thought.

L.Joe looked up at you again and then shook his head. *This girl.. is not normal.. if she doesn't think I'm hot...* he thought.

While you were studying, you wondered why he asked such a weird question. *Why did he ask me that question? Weird...* you thought.

Just as you were about to ask him why, Chunji called out his name. "L.Joe!"

"Yes?" L.Joe replied back.

"We're going now!" Chunji said.

"Okay!" L.Joe replied.

He got up and then before he left, he said, "Bye ~~~~! I hope we can meet again..." and then he left.

You just blinked at what he just said and then nodded, even though he wasn't there anymore.

*L.Joe... he's a strange and mysterious guy... I also hope I can meet him again some day...*  you thought.

While L.Joe and Chunji were in the car, Chunji asked L.Joe, "So how did it go with ~~~~? Did she confess or say anything to you?" he asked.

L.Joe shook his head. "Nope. Nothing at all. What if she hasn't fallen for me at all? What if she doesn't think I'm hot? She would be the first girl to ever act like that to me..." he said, surprised.

Chunji just chuckled. "Haha L.Joe. Looks like you got yourself a challenge." he said.

L.Joe nodded in agreement.

*Looks like I have. This girl is one strange and mysterious person... I want to get to know her more... for some unknown reason. Something just makes me feel like I want to get closer to her... I wonder why...* L.Joe thought.

---------------------------------------

First chapter's up ^___^ Hope you enjoy!