Chapter 50

Undercover Couple

Daehyun stood there confused. What did she mean by "I made you lose your memories?"

Then, all of a sudden, a memory flashed through Daehyun's head as he screamed out in pain.

I felt my phone buzzed and I stopped, trying to pull my phone out......but then, the phone slipped out of my hands and landed on the street. AISHH!!

I slowly walked towards my phone, stumbling along the way....

I picked up my phone and smiled. "Now, what was he-BEEEEP!!!" I turned to the side and saw a bright light flashed at me. .

*BEEEPPPPP*

Daehyun quickly snapped out of his thoughts when the car behind him honked. He looked in front of him and saw that the light had already turned green.

 

 

That day, you decided to head to SIS for training. When you got over there, you saw EXO and smiled.

You walked over to them walking right past BAP. You could feel that they were staring at you but decided to ignore it.

"Hey guys" you said as you waved towards them. They saw you and immediately smiled.

"Oh, hi Sohee" they said and waved back. You smiled. "Why aren't you with your friends, noona?" Sehu asked you and you frowned.

"What are you talking about? I am with my friends" you said as you stared at him. "No, I mean why aren't you with BAP?" Sehun asked again.

You looked away. "They aren't my friends" you said coldly. EXO noticed your cold tone and decided not to ask any further.

"So, have you heard?" Suho asked, trying to change the subject. You looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "Heard what?" you asked.

"Well, we have a new trainee agent" Suho said. "We do?" you asked. "Yeah, she's right over there" Suho said pointing towards BAP's table.

You followed his fingers and saw him pointing to Heeyoung. You scoffed. What is that doing here?

 

 

Today, you trained hard. You were very serious and you didn't even pay attention to anyone around you as you just kept punching the punching bag.

That scared and shocked everyone. Usually, you're always calm but today, you weren't. You were sweaty and tired but you haven't taken any break since 2 hours ago.

EXO just stared at you worriedly. "What's wrong with her?" "Is she mad?"

You heard all sorts of questions but you decided to just ignore them. They weren't important to you right now.

You looked over to Heeyoung and saw that she was taken aback by your actions. You smirked.

Daehyun walked in seeing that everyone was sitting, watching someone. He followed their gaze and saw you training heavily. He frowned.

 

 

You got home at 10:30PM due to the hard training session you did today. You were exhausted. You decided to take a shower first before heading to bed.

After showering, you slipped on a pair of comfortable gray sweatpants and a white v-neck.

Just when you were about to turn off the lamp and go to sleep, you heard a loud crashing sound downstairs. You frozed.

You quickly grabbed onto your gun as you slowly opened your bedroom door. You quickly looked at both side of the hallway before heading downstairs.

Once you got downstair, you were greeted by silent and darkness. You slowly made your way around the house, checking if there was an intruder.

Your heart punded against your chest as you were making your way aroud the house.

Once you got to the livingroom, you saw that your floral vase was broken into pieces. You ignored it and started making your way to the rest of the house.

Before you knew it....a hand covered your mouth. Your eyes widened as you quickly elbowed the guy, making him grunt, then you quickly turned around and punched him.

But, he had fast reflexes and blocked your punch. You quickly kicked him making him fall backwards knocking down your flower vases and picture frames.

He quickly got back up, puching you in the face. You winced in pain as you fell flat onto your back.

You saw him making his way towards you but you quickly kicked him in the shin, causing him to fall backwards.

You got up and was about to run towards him, but before you could reach him.....you felt a cloth pressed to your face.......

You tried struggling away from him but you failed due to the drug that was being used on you.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you felt your eyes slowly closing.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and then......darkness took over as your body went limp ito the man's arms.

 

 

 

BAP (including Daehyun) headed towards SIS the next morning for training. They were still upset with what you did but they can't help but to admit that.....they missed you.

They were going to head up to the trainig room when....something caught their ears. They walked past a room, when they heard someone talking on the phone.

They were just going to ignore it when they heard their names..along with Sohee's. They looked inside the room as their eyes widened.

It was.................HEEYOUNG!

"BAP are so stupid. They actually believed me" Heeyoung spoke through the phone as she chuckled.

"Yeah, I fell into the water and lied that Sohee pushed me. Haha, I can't believe those stupid guys actually believed me. I sure made that go away from BAP" Heeyoung said.

"Oh my god..." Youngjae muttered as he heard everything.

Right after Heeyoung hunged up the phone, Yongguk swunged the door opened, making a loud bang. Heeyoung quickly turned around and her eyes widened.

"O-Oppa...when d-did you get h-here?.." She stuttered out, her face clearly showing panick.

Yongguk smirked. "Tell me more about what you were saying?" Yongguk said and Heeyoung's face turned pale.

"O-oppa. What y-you heard w-was wrong.." Heeyoung said, trying to cover up. "SHUT THE HELL UP! WE HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID! YOU SET SOHEE UP!" Yongguk shouted, fuming with anger.

Daehyun stood there, struggling to keep himself from strangling the girl.

"Get the hell out of here Heeyoung. I never want to see your face in front of me or Sohee's ever again, UNDERSTOOD?!" Yongguk shouted, his voice booming.

Heeyoung quickly scurried out the door. Yongguk sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"We owe Sohee an apology" Yongguk said as he looked at BAP. "Not me, I did nothing wrong" Daehyun said as he crossed his arms.

BAP decided to wait here at SIS to see if you would come but after 3 hours, you never showed up They asked EXO and EXO even said they haven't seen you all day.

They decided to leave the building and headed over to your place.

Once they got there, they walked over to your doorstep, knocking it......but after a couple of minutes, you never came to open the door. Daehyun frowned.

"Why isn't she opening it?" Zelo asked. Daehyun started to sense that something was wrong so he quickly grabbed the doorknob...

"The door isn't locked..." Daehyun muttered before opening it wide and entering the house.

His eyes widened once the door was fully opened........

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your house was a wreck...

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!